Case Reporter/Analyst - Courtroom Division Post: Call for Applications
Libertatem Magazine has been one of the few names in the field of Legal News & Updates which has been making a difference with its news reporting. We are working hard and trying to create legal awareness through our news coverage and stories, but in this noble effort, we are shorthanded and we need your help. You can help us in multiple ways by participating to volunteer with us. We have multiple roles where you can fit yourself in. Please find the roles below.
Positions: Division - Courtroom News (work from home):
- Case Reporter / Analyst - High Court Division
- Case Reporter / Analyst - Supreme Court Division
- Case Reporter / Analyst - Tribunals Division
- Case Reporters shall be the core team member of the flagship Courtroom Team. The primary work profile of Case Reporter shall be to prepare case note/ case report/ case analysis for the latest judgements from High Court/ Supreme Courts/ Tribunals.
- For better administration, the team would be divided into High Court Reporters, Supreme Court Reporters and Tribunals Reporters.
- Case Reports should be around 500-800 words and each Case Reporter shall be expected to submit at least 2 Cases a week.
Who can Apply?
- We welcome anyone who is crazy enough to spread his message across the citizens of this country.
- Anyone who is interested and has the enthusiasm to spread legal awareness among the common people of the nation;
- Anyone who feels the media should report stories in an unbiased manner and should not go for paid contents;
- Anyone who wishes to be the face of change in the world of media and communications.
Only Law Students can apply for any position he/she desires. They may be from any stream, any year of study and any law college.
This talent acquisition programme is an invitation to join Libertatem Magazine on a Volunteer Basis. No Remuneration is to be paid for the work; however, exciting perks and certificates will be provided upon successful tenure.
Terms of Service:
We expect the members to:
- understand and respect the deadlines given to them.
- be Proactive and have active involvement in college events.
- be willing to work for 4-5 hours a week.
- be associated with us for at least 6-12 months.
- be true and honest in all the dealings.
Perks and Benefits:
- This position is tenured, part-time and unpaid.
- Internship Certificate & Certificate of Appreciation
- Recognition on our Website's Team Page.
- Free publication opportunity every month in our journals for all active members. Visit thelawbrigade.com for journal details.
- Free access to every event organized by Libertatem Media Group or The Law Brigade Publishers.
- Preference in Internship in Law Firms & other organizations (only if slots are available)
- Opportunity to interact and network with new people from Law School and University around the country and work with some of the best legal minds in India.
- Work on exciting, meaningful and innovative projects and will learn skills which will complement your academic qualification.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. After a review of applications and CV by our team, the selected applicants will be selected and a confirmation email will be sent along with a joining letter.
The last date for application is 20th April, 2020.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org