7th WTI - CWS Joint Academy on International Trade Law and Policy
The World Trade Institute of the University of Bern, Switzerland in association with the Centre for WTO Studies, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, India is pleased to announce the launch of the 7th WTI-CWS Joint Academy on International Trade Law and Policy.
Date: 26th May - 19th June, 2020
Venue: Centre for WTO Studies, 5th to 8th Floor, NAFED House , Siddhartha Enclave, Ashram Chowk, Ring Road, New Delhi
About the Programme:
The Joint Academy aims to provide law students and legal professionals in India a rare opportunity to deepen their knowledge on aspects of International Trade Law and Policy. Taught by distinguished academics and practitioners from India and abroad, the Joint Academy will equip participants with theoretical and practical insights into various issues relating to international trade law.
Who can Apply?
- All law students enrolled in any legal course in India, either at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Preference will be given to students who have prior exposure to issues relating to International Trade Law.
- The Joint Academy is also open to Indian legal professionals. In addition, legal professionals can attend specific modules, in a flexible, "à la carte" manner. This option is not available for students.
- The maximum number of participants that will be selected for the Joint Academy is 30 (thirty). Past participants are kindly requested not to re-apply.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are required to complete the Application Form for the Joint Academy, and send the same, along with their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.The application form in MS Word can be downloaded from http://wtocentre.iift.ac.in. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Law Students: INR 10,000/- (for the whole duration of the Joint Academy)
- Legal Professionals: INR 25,000/- (for the whole duration of the Joint Academy), INR 7,000/- per weekly module (for applicants applying for specific modules)
Please note that the above fees do not cover other costs such as meals, housing or local transportation of the participants. Lunch and tea on days of classes will be provided at the venue by the CWS.
|Last date for submission of applications:
||31st March, 2020
|Communication of Selection:
||13th April, 2020
|Last date for paying fees:
||27th April, 2020
|Last date for withdrawing application:
||4th May, 2020
|Commencement of Course:
||26th May, 2020
|Conclusion of Course:
||19th June, 2020
Centre for WTO Studies
5th to 8th Floor, NAFED House ,
Siddhartha Enclave, Ashram Chowk,
Ring Road, New Delhi - 110014
Phone: +91-011-38325622, +91-011-38325624
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Brochure, Application Form