School of Law, IILM University - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), and 1 year LL.M. programme at School of Law, IILM University for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Prospective candidates seeking admission to the B.A. LL.B./BBA LL.B. programs of the institute should have completed class XII with at least 50% marks under the Indian education system (CBSE or ICSE) or any equivalent board in India or overseas.
- Candidates from abroad should have completed their A-levels (under the British system).
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- LL.B. Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ ST and PWD)
Online Application Form:
- UG : https://iilm.nopaperforms.com/ug-form
- PG: https://iilm.nopaperforms.com/pg-form
Plot No. 69-71,
Golf Course Road, Sector 53,
Gurugram - 122003