Call for Chapter in Edited Book: Citizenship Amendment Act, National Population Register & National Register for Citizens
Law Mantra invites academicians, lawyers and research scholars to make their contributions in the
form of research chapter, comments and notes in the Edited Volume Book on the theme "Citizenship Amendment Act, National Population Register & National Register for Citizens".
About Law Mantra:
Law Mantra is a registered charitable trust with the Government of India under the India Trusts Act, 1882. Law Mantra is a body of Jurists, Advocates, Academicians and Students running for the purpose of enhancing legal academics and legal awareness in the society and in the practice of the same.
Theme: Emphasis shall be upon
- National Register For Citizen
- Citizenship (Amendment) Act, 2019
- National Population Register
Note: These Themes are exhaustive; Authors have to work on any topic related to above mentioned theme.
- Chapter: Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
- Citation Format: Please use footnotes rather than endnotes. Footnotes should conform to the JILI (Journal of Indian Law Institute), format of JILI provided on www.ili.ac.in/footnoting12.pdf or www.ili.ac.in
- Submission of the abstract: A covering letter with the name(s) of the author(s) and address, designation, institution/affiliation, the title of the manuscript and contact information (email, phone, etc.) is compulsory to submit. All submissions must contain an abstract of not more than 300 words.
- Originality of Manuscripts: All the contributions should be the original work of the contributors and should not have been submitted for consideration in any other Publication. Any plagiarized work will be out-rightly rejected.
- Copyright: The contributions presented to and accepted for publication and the copyrights therein shall be the intellectual property of Publisher.
- The title of the Chapter should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The Paper should contain Abstract with word limit of 250 words and Minimum 5 Key Words.
- The paper should be typed in MS WORD format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column lay out with margins justified on both sides.
- Chapter should be in Times New Roman 12 point font and double spaced. Main Title should be in full capitals, bold and centered 16 point font. Sub-titles should be in sentence case, bold and 12 point font. Author's names should be in small capitals and centered 14 point font Footnotes should be in Times New Roman 10 point font.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
All accepted Chapter will be published in Book bearing ISBN (Reputed Publication).
How to submit?
All submissions are to be made via e-mail as word documents (preferably Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010). Authors can submit their manuscripts to Editors at firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for submission of Final paper is 8th April, 2020. Authors who do not follow these guidelines may have their submission returned to them without being reviewed.
Phone: +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, +91-9927442154, +91-9667822453