VIT School of Law - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) programme at VIT School of Law for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National, and should have studied regular full time and formal education.
- A pass in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State / Central Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% overall aggregate.
- The aggregate marks obtained in the subjects in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the following categories.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST community
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- Score Card: The candidate should have appeared for CLAT / LSAT Law test and should have secured an impressive score in each component of the test.
- There is no Entrance Examination
- Notification on issue of application will be given on website: www.vit.ac.in
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and CLAT / LSAT Test.
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counseling
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion / Personal Interview
- The cost of application is Rs. 850/-. The application cost is non-refundable.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through Netbanking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Paytm mode. There is NO printed OMR application form, candidates are requested to apply only through online mode. It is mandatory to send the hardcopy of the application form with necessary enclosures.
|Issue of application form:
||20th January, 2020
|Last date for filling online Application form:
|Last date for submission of Application with enclosures:
||First week of June, 2020
|Publication of the shortlisted candidates:
||Second week of June , 2020
|Group Discussion/Personal Interview:
||Third week of June, 2020
|Last date for the payment of fees:
||First week of July, 2020
Director, UG Admissions
VIT - Vellore Campus
VIT, Vellore - 632014, Tamil Nadu
Phone: +91-416-220 2020
Deputy Director (Admissions)
VIT - Chennai Campus
Vandalur Kelambakkam Road,
Chennai - 600127
Phone: 044-3993 1555,
Download Information Brochure