Institute of Law, Nirma University - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and 1 year LL.M. programme at Institute of Law, Nirma University for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL. M. (Criminal and Security Law) - 1 year Programme
- LL. M. (Constitutional and Administrative Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A., LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary / Intermediate Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% aggregate marks. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in April / May 2020 are also eligible for applying to the Institute. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme (B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) in ILNU Admission 2019.
- A candidate should have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate Examinations (10+2) or its equivalent examinations with not less than 45% aggregate marks by the date of declaration of Institute of Law, Nirma University (ILNU) merit.
- Candidates applying to the institute must have obtained the required qualification i.e. (10+2) results by the date of declaration of ILNU merit.
- The eligibility for the age criteria will be same as prescribed by the CLAT 2020 authority.
- Admission is based on the inter se All India merit rank of CLAT 2020.
- Candidates must fill CLAT 2020 application form before filling in ILNU Application Form.
- For admission under NRI Category, CLAT 2020 / LSAT will be preferred.
LL.M. - 1 yeare Programme:
- A candidate should have successfully passed, three years LL.B. programme after graduation or five years Integrated Law Degree Programme as recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Those who have appeared in aforementioned exam and the result is awaited can apply for this programme. However, admission will be subject to the fulfilment of eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
Online Application Form:
|Commencement of accessibility / Submission of Online Application Forms:
||6th February, 2020
|Last date of Application:
||15th May, 2020
Institute of Law, Nirma University
S-G Highway, Chandlodia Post,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 382481
Phone: +91-71652803, +91-71652804, +91-71652815, +91-2717241911, +91-2717241912, +91-2717241913, +91-2717241914, +91-2717241915
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org