RMLNLU Journal (Volume 12): Call for Papers
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow invites original manuscripts in the form of articles, essays, notes and comments on any topic of contemporary relevance in the field of law for publication in the University's flagship RMLNLU Journal.
- Articles: The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 3,000 - 5,000
- Comments & Notes: The word limit for the submissions (excluding footnotes) is 2,000 - 3,000
The Editorial Committee of the Journal reserves the right to edit the manuscripts once it is selected for publication. The similarity report of the paper should be within 10%.
- Submissions are to be made in English language only.
- It should be typed in Times New Roman, Font size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Headings should be in Capital letters at centre line spacing.
- Footnoting should be in accordance with The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation, 20th edition.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, Font size 10, single line spacing.
- The final draft of the submission along with abstract (350-500 words) and 5 keywords should be submitted in the electronic form. The electronic submissions should be made only in Microsoft word format.
Electronic copies of the submission should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith similarity / plagiarism report latest by 31st July, 2020. The electronic file of the document should contain Author's Name_Title of the paper.doc
Chairperson, Journal Committee
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University
LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Ashiana
Lucknow - 226012, Uttar Pradesh