2nd MABIJS International Essay Writing Competition 2020
Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science is going to organize the 2nd MABIJS International Essay Writing Competition 2020
About the Organizer:
Established in 2008, Mohammad Abdul Bari Institute of Juridical Science (MABIJS), Maniknagar is a leading Private Un-Aided college based in Murshidabad. The college is popularly known as, MABIJS among the students. This institute offers a wide array of academic courses and programs that are approved by BCI. The college, affiliated to the University of Kalyani.
About the Competition:
In an effort of improving the creation and dissemination of research evidence, MAB INSTITUTE OF JURIDICAL SCIENCE is organizing 2nd MABIJS International Essay Competition 2020 to advocate the views of intellects on varied aspects of day-to-day life. While pursuing our goals, we commit to partnering with most public so as to ensure their best interests are served.
The objective of this competition is to encourage law students across various states in India, through a quality competition, to develop original and creative thinking on some of the important contemporary social issues.
Submissions that deal with any aspect of Legal, Social & Economic Issues will be considered.
Any student pursuing an undergraduate, postgraduate or professional course in any recognized University/College/Institution are eligible to participate in the Competition.
- The essays must be submitted in English only.
- The essays must be the original work of the authors. Any kind of plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- The essays published elsewhere or selected/submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name(s) of the author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the essay.
- The word limit for the essay is 2000 - 4000 words, not including footnotes.
- The essays should be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 and Line Spacing 1.5
- Every citation must follow the ILI style. The footnotes must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 10 and Line Spacing 1
- The margins should be 1" or 2.54 cm on all sides.
- All text should be justified.
- Only one submission per author shall be entertained.
- Co-authorship by a maximum of two persons is permitted.
- Registration fee for Indians:
- Single Author: Rs. 350/-
- Co-author: Rs. 600/-
- Registration fee International Participants:
- Single Author: US $10
- Co-author: US $15
|Last date of Registration:
||3rd February, 2020
|Last date of Submission:
||3rd March, 2020
|Publication of Result:
||10th March, 2020
|Despatch of Prizes & Certificates:
||17th March, 2020
Md. Shaklain Mostaque
Phone: +91-8436488805, +91-7501232413
Mr. Mainuddin Mondal
Faculty Convenor & Teacher Incharge