Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.B.A. LL.B., B.A. LLB., 3 year LL.B. and 2 year LL.M. programme at Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LLB. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 2 year Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LLB. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Intermediate Standard (10+2) along with 50% marks for the OBC and General categories, and 45% marks for SC and ST category students.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- For General caste and OBC - A bachelor's degree in any stream with an average of 50% marks
- SC and ST - A bachelor's degree in any stream with an average of 45% marks
LL.M. - 2 year Programme:
- The candidate securing a minimum of 50% marks in their LL.B or any equivalent degree.
The candidate walks-ins for enquiry of the courses. Counseling is being provided by the University'sCounselors for detail of courses. If interested, the candidate may purchases/Fill the admission form either by on line or by Self in University campus:-
- Online form shall be purchased or filled on our website - By depositing Rs. 1200/- in our payment gateway.
- Physical Admission form can also be purchased from the Admission Dept. - By paying Rs. 1200/- cash/ DD/ Digital Transaction. The receipt generated for this deposition will be in triplicate out of which one is for the students copy and other two is for the accounts and admission dept. of the university.
Online Application Form:
University Main Campus, Sitapur Road,
IIM Bypass, Bhitauli Tiraha,
Maharishi Vidya Mandir,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226 013