BMS College of Law - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. programme at BMS College of Law for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated programme
- B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated programme
- LL.B. - 3 year programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.Com. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated programme:
- An applicant who has successfully completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School Course ('+2') or equivalent such as (10+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving Certificate Course) from a recognized University / Institution of India or outside or from Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Central or State Government of India or from any equivalent Institution from a foreign country recognized by the Government of that Country for the purpose of issue of International qualifying certificate equivalent to 10+2 on successful completion of the course, may apply for and be admitted into the course
- The minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% of total marks in case of General Category applicants and 40% of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
LL.B. - 3 year programme:
- Have graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for three-year degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B. degree on successful completion of the regular programme conducted under these Regulations.
- Be or be less than thirty years in the case of general category of applicants and thirty-five years in the case of applicants from SC, ST, and other backward communities.
- Have secured marks, which shall not be below 45% of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Application - Students can apply through offline / online mode once the notification is published on the website/notice board. Submitted applications will go through the short-listing process based on the merit.
- Short-List of Applications - Applicants who get short-listed would receive the Call Letter for the selection process.
- Selection Process - Applicants are required to go through the entrance test named BMS CLAT followed by the Personal Interview.
- Selection - Qualified applicants would receive the Offer Letter for admission. Students are required to complete the admission formalities according to the instructions prescribed in the Offer Letter.
Online Application Form:
BMS College of Law