School of Legal Studies, REVA University - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.B.A. LL.B. and one year LL.M programme at School of Legal Studies, REVA University for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. (Business and Corporate Law) - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Pass in PUC or Senior Secondary School course ('+2') or equivalent (such as 11+1, 'A' level in Senior School Leaving certificate course) from a recognized University of India or outside or from a Senior Secondary Board or equivalent, constituted or recognized by the Union or by a State Government securing in the aggregate, marks not less than 45% (40% in case of SC / ST, 42% in case of OBC) of the total marks.
- Note: 1) Candidates who have obtained 10 + 2 or graduation / Post graduation through Open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible For admission in the law courses B.A., LL. B. (Hons.), B.B.A., LL. B. (Hons.) candidates having possessed job oriented course and diploma course are not eligible to seek admission to Law courses. Admission is date on CLA T / LSA T / REV ACLA T.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- 3 years / 5 Year Degree in Law from recognized university / Institution with minimum 50% (45% in case of SC / ST) Admission is based on CLAT / LSAT / REVA CLAT.
Online Application Form:
Rukmini Knowledge Park
Bangalore - 560 064, Karnataka
Phone: +91-90211 90211, +080-46966966
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com