2nd International Seminar on "Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice in South Asian Countries"
Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida in association with "Droit Penale: Indian Law Journal on Crime & Criminology" is going to organize the 2nd International Seminar on "Criminal Law & Administration of Criminal Justice in South Asian Countries".
Date: 14th & 15th March, 2020
Venue: Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida
Call for Submission:
We are looking forward for proposals in form of abstracts, Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars and Students. The Abstract should not only address the Key issues but also highlight different views and arguments in current scenario. The abstract should expressly include the novelty of the idea that the writer wishes to put forth. This should furthermore categorically mention the specific outcome of the research paper; however, it should provide the existing literature with the practical utility of author's recommendations
Who can Participate?
Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers; Research Scholars and Students from various fields, allied subjects and mul ti-disciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the seminar.
Co-Authorship up to a maximum of four authors is allowed.
How to Participate?
Authors may send their abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
- The soft copy of the final research paper must be submitted in .doc/.docx format to email@example.com
- with the subject "Research Paper Submission".
- A cover letter mentioning the Title of the paper and relevant sub-theme, Name of the Author(s), Course, Year of Study (if applicable), Name of the college/University (if applicable), Professional Position (if applicable), with Postal Address, Email address and Contact Number. Apart from the cover letter, there should not be anywhere mention of any of the details of the author/s. The file name must con tain the name of the author(s) along with the name of the paper. ("Name of the author" - "Name of the research paper).
- Registration Form - All the participants are required to send the scanned copy of the registration form.
- Copy of the scanned payment receipt/Draft.
- The soft copies have to be sent at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The hard copies of the cover letter, registration form and the payment receipt to be submitted at the time of on the spot registration.
- Maharishi Law School, Maharishi University of Information Technology, Noida in keeping with the mandate of publishing original material, adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
- The selected author must carry 4 hard copies of their papers, for submission to the panel member, along with I-Card of the concerned university/ college.
- The main text should be in Times New Roman with font size 12 and line spacing of 1.5.
- The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 with spacing 1.0
- One-inch margins should be maintained on all four sides.
- Citation style: bluebook, 20th Edition.
- The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words, (excluding the footnotes/end notes/annexure/reports etc).
- All the abstract submission is to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) 2007/2010. Full paper has to be submitted in pdf.
The registration fee including registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., excluding the accommodation, is as follows:
- Paper Presenters: Rs 1,000/-
- Participant: Rs 750/-
- Paper Presenters: Rs 1,500/-
- Participant: Rs 1,250/-
- Absentia Presentations
- Paper presentation (student): 1,500/-
- Paper Presentation (professionals): 2,000/-
|Submission of Abstracts:
||31st January, 2020
|Notification of selected Abstracts:
||2nd February, 2020
|Submission of full papers:
||28th February, 2020
|Last date for Registration via Email:
||4th March, 2020
|International Seminar Date:
||14th & 15th March, 2020
Maharishi University of Information Technology
PO - Maharishi Nagar, Dist - GB Nagar,
Opp. Sector - 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201304
Phone: +91-9792600921, +91-9472434013, +91-9897164809
Download Brochure, Registration Form