Corpus Juris (Volume 2, Issue I): Call for Papers
The Editorial Board of Corpus Juris [ISSN: 2582-2918] invites original and unpublished manuscripts for publication in Volume 2 Issue I of the Journal to be released in the month of March, 2020.
The theme for the issue is open ended and submission of Manuscripts on all topics relating to contemporary developments in the field of Law are welcome. Co-authorship is allowed up to a maximum of two authors. Manuscripts can be in the form of Articles, Book Reviews, Case Comments or Research Papers.
- Articles: 2000-3000 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Book Review: 1500-2000 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Case Comment: 2000-3000 words (Abstract of not more than 350 words)
- Research Paper: 5000-7000 words (Abstract of not more than 500 words)
The word limit mentioned hereinabove is exclusive of footnoting. In exceptional circumstances, if the manuscript exceeds the world limit, it's publication may be allowed subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board.
The submissions must conform to the following formatting guidelines:
- The body of the Manuscript shall be in Font size 12, Garamond, 1.5 line spacing.
- The footnotes shall be in Font size 10, Garamond, 1.0 line spacing.
Citations must be done in the footnotes and must conform to the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition) style.
All manuscripts must be the original work of the authors and must not have been published or considered for publication elsewhere. The submissions must be accompanied with the details of the Author(s) (Name, Email, Phone & College) mentioned in the body of the Email.
- All submissions are to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with a Word Document containing the Final Manuscript. The paper may be of the nature of an Article, Book Reviews, Case Comment or Research Paper.
- The Submission must be made with the subject of the email being: 'Submission: Issue II, Vol. I Corpus Juris'. The paper must be submitted on or before February 20, 2020 to be considered for publication. The paper shall be evaluated by the Peer-Reviewers post which the Expert Reviewers shall make the final call on the Manuscripts selected for publication.
- All Manuscripts must be preceded by a separate cover page containing the title of the Manuscript, Name of the Author, Year of Study, College/University, and Contact Details. These details should not be mentioned anywhere in the body of the Manuscript.
- Due consideration to the legal scope of the subject matter at hand is to be given. It is expected that political or sociological take on a given subject shall not be at the expense of legal relevance of the subject matter.
- The flow of the content in the submissions must be in a logical manner, conveyed with utmost clarity and without any repetitive or circular arguments.
- All queries shall be emailed to email@example.com with the subject marked as "Query".
- All suggestions/feedback shall be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject marked as "Feedback".
The paper must be submitted on or before 20th February, 2020
Ms. Vatsala Chauhan
Ms. Tanvi Gupta
Ms. Vidushi Sinha
298-299, Civil Wing, Lawyers Chamber,
Tis Hazari Court, Delhi-110054.