All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) - 2020
The National Law University, Delhi will conduct the All India Law Entrance Test 2020 (AIIET - 2020) for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M. and Ph.D programms for the academic year 2020-21.
Date for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET): 26th September, 2020 (11.00 hrs to 12.30 hrs)
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
Senior Secondary School Examination (10+2 System) or equivalent examination with 50% marks. The candidates appearing in the 12th standard appearing candidates (who will appear for examination in March/April 2020 will be eligible to apply.
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
LL.B. or an equivalent Law Degree with 55% marks (50% in case of SC / ST / Persons with Disabilities). Those candidates who appear for final LL. B or equivalent exam in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
LL.M. Degree with 55% of marks in aggregate (5% of relaxation is given in case of SC/ST/Person with disabilities) in the qualifying examination.
|SC / ST / PWD
|Kashmiri Migrants/Foreign Nationals
|SC / ST (BPL)
- AILET application form in the 1st week of Jan 2020.
- Candidates can register online at nludelhi.ac.in.
- The expected application fee is Rs. 3,050/ for general category and Rs.1,050/ for SC / ST category candidates.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) applicants of SC / ST category are exempted from application fee.
Online Registration Form:
AILET Exam Centers:
|Last date for submission of Applications:
||7th July, 2020
|Date for All India Law Entrance Test (AILET):
||26th September, 2020 (11.00 hrs to
National Law University, Delhi
New Delhi - 110078
Phone: 0120-4160880, 0120-4160881