TERI School of Advanced Studies - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to one-year LL.M. in Environment, Natural Resources Law, and Infrastructure & Business Law at Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies, TERI School of Advanced Studies for the academic year 2020-21.
Course: LL.M. in Environment, Natural Resources Law, Infrastructure & Business Law
Duration: One year
A candidate having an LL.B. / B.L. Degree from a recognized University / Institution.
Admission to the LL.M. programmes is made on the basis of an online test, subject specific written test and interview conducted by the University. Applications are invited from the candidates by advertising the programmes in some leading newspapers every year.
The questions will be divided into three sections:
- Proficiency in English
- Analytical reasoning
- Quantitative ability
Wrong answers would invite negative marking. This would be followed by subject specific written test and interview for short-listed candidates.
- Click on the below link:
- Enter your Registration Number & click on "SHOW DETAILS".
- If you would like to change your Email Id & Mobile Number, you can change it and click on "SUBMIT".
- Those whose Debit Cards / Credit Cards per day payment limit have been already set, may pay their fee partially by manually riding "Total Payable Fees", but subject to transfer of whole of fee by due date provided to students.
- Click on "Proceed".
- Pay your Fees through Debit / Credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Maestro) and Net Banking -
- Payment by Debit / Credit card (Visa / MasterCard / Maestro): You have to select Debit/Credit card option to pay the semester fees and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Students are requested to keep receipts generated through smart hub with them for all future references.
|Location of the Centre
TERI School of Advanced Studies
10, Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj,
New Delhi - 110 070, India
Fax: +91-11-2612 2874