Symboisis Law School, Nagpur - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. programme at Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- The candidate must have passed Standard XII (10+2) from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- The total intake is 240 seats, inclusive of 120 seats of B.B.A. LL.B and 120 seats of B.A. LL.B.
- The candidates are free to apply to both programmes, while registering for SET. Separate Merit Lists for B.B.A. LL.B and B.A. LL.B programmes will be prepared and published. At the time of SET registration, it shall be mandatory for the candidates to clearly indicate the programme to which they wish to apply.
Symbiosis Law School, Nagpur
Near Gidoba Mandir, Wathoda Road,
Village - Mouza Wathoda / Bhandewadi,
District - Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440008