Symbiosis Law School, Noida - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.B.A. LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. programme at Symbiosis Law School, Noida. It is mandatory to appear for the SET (Symbiosis Entrance Test) for admission to Symbiosis Law School, Noida.
- B.B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
B.B.A. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate must have passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes).
- The total intake is 300 seats, which includes 180 seats for B.B.A. LL.B. and 120 seats for B.A. LL.B.
For seeking admission to the Symbiosis Law School, Noida students should adopt and complete the following procedure:
- The applicant must register online for Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) Examination, 2019. For more details please visit: www.set-test.org
- Pay the SET fee of Rs.1750/- for each session morning and afternoon.
Symbiosis Law School, Noida
(Opposite Nokia Siemens Building)
Sector 62, Block - A, Plot No. 47/48,
Noida - 201301
Phone : +91-120-2405060/1, +91-8745069467