School of Law, Galgotias University - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M. and 2 year (Ph.D.) in Law programmes at School of Law, Galgotias University for the academic year 2020-21.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 1 year Programme
- (Ph.D.) in Law - 2 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- To apply for Galgotias University Law School Admission Test (GU-LSAT), the candidate needs to have minimum 50% marks in aggregate at XII level
- Or -
- B.A LL.B. 1st year minimum 60% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale
- 60% or above at XII level
LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme:
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University & other eligibility as required by the Bar Council of India.
- Or -
- Graduation with minimum 45% aggregate from a recognized university with valid CLAT/LSAT - INDIATM Score/Rank/percentile
LL.M. - 1 year Programme:
- 50% marks in LL.B. or in 5 year Integrated law program from a recognized University. & Qualifying All India Entrance Test conducted by Galgotias University/ CLAT/LSAT - IndiaTM
(Ph.D.) in Law - 2 year programme:
- A Master's degree from a recognized Indian University or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University, in the relevant field, with not less than 55% marks in aggregate or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent.
- The candidate may fill the Online Application Form as given on the website along with complete details by clicking on the "APPLY ONLINE" tab given on the home page of the website
- After filling the complete form correctly and by clicking on the 'Submit' icon - the candidate will be routed to the "Axis Bank payment gateway"
- The payment of Rs 1100/- can be made online by using your credit card / debit card of any Bank
- On successful application, the system will generate a unique ID which will be candidate's unique identification number throughout the admission process
- An auto generated Email/SMS will be sent to the candidate's email id/mobile number.
Online Application Form:
Plot No. 2, Sector-17A, Yamuna Expressway,
Greater Noida, Gautam buddh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh, India Contact no. 0120-4370000 ,
Phone: +91-9582847072 , +91-9810162221