10th K.R. Ramamani Memorial National Taxation Moot Court Competition, 2020
School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University in association with Subbaraya Aiyar, Padmanabhan and Ramamani Advocates is going to organize the 10th K.R. Ramamani Memorial National Taxation Moot Court Competition 2020.
Date: 8th & 9th February, 2020
Venue: School of Excellence in Law, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Taramani, Chennai
- Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students enrolled in the three-year or five-year LL.B. or B.L. degree course in any institution recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Only one team is permitted to participate from each registered institution.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two and a maximum of three members. In a team consisting of two members, each of the members shall be designated as 'Speaker'. In a team consisting of three members, two of the members shall be designated as 'Speaker' and the third member shall be designated as 'Researcher'.
The Registration Formalities shall be done in two steps:
- Provisional Registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to email@example.com on or before January 15th 2020.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the Organizing Committee, participants shall complete the Registration Formalities.
- Participants shall duly fill the Registration form available as Annexure 1 in this information booklet and scan the Demand Draft and send a soft copy of the same to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before January 20th 2020.
- The Hard Copy of the duly filled in Registration Form along with the Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in favour of "The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai", payable at Chennai shall reach the Organizing Committee on or before 25th January 2020 via Speed Post or Courier. The address for correspondence is as specified in Rule 9.1.
- Upon qualification to the advanced rounds, an online Travel form will be sent to the teams which must be duly filled in by the participating teams by 16thFebruary 2020 and the hard copies of the duly filled Demand Draft of Rs 4000/- drawn in favour of "The Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai", payable at Chennai shall reach the Organizing Committee via Speed Post or Courier, which should reach the University on or before 20th February, 2020.
- Government Law Colleges of Tamil Nadu affiliated to the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University shall send the Registration Form along with a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/-.
- Teams that have completed Registration in accordance with the above shall be assigned a Team Code. All correspondence to the Organizing Committee shall specify only the Team Code.
- No alteration in the Team Composition shall be permitted after the receipt of the Registration Form, except at the sole discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Accommodation shall be provided to the eight teams qualified for the advanced rounds from the afternoon of 7th March, 2020 till the morning of 9th March, 2020.
- Food will be provided from lunch to to dinner on 7th March 2020. Breakfast and Lunch will be provided on 8th March 2020.
- Transportation from the Accommodation to the Venue of the Competition shall be provided.
- All facilities shall be provided only to the registered members of a team and no additional members, parents, observers, coaches or faculty advisors shall be accommodated at any cost.
|Release of the Moot Proposition:
||28th December, 2019
|Last date for provisional registration:
||15th January, 2020
|Last date for soft copy submission of registration form and Demand Draft:
||20th January, 2020
|Last date for submitting hard copy of Registration form and Demand Draft:
||25th January, 2020
|Last Date for mailing Clarifications:
||18th January, 2020
|Release of Final Clarifications:
||23rd January, 2020
|Soft Copy Submission of Written Submissions:
||30th January, 2020
|Submission of Compendium via email:
||4th February, 2020
|Allotment of time slots for Preliminary Rounds:
||6th February, 2020
|Preliminary Rounds that will be conducted online:
||8th & 9th February, 2020
||8th February, 2020
|Release of Preliminary Round Results:
||12th February, 2020
|Submission of Soft Copy of Travel Form and Demand Draft by Qualifying Teams:
||16th February, 2020
|Submission of Hard Copy of the Demand Draft and Travel Form:
||20th February, 2020
|Advanced Rounds in Chennai for Qualified Teams and Valedictory:
||7th & 8th of March, 2020
Mr. Manjunath Karthikeyan
Vice President, Moot Court Association
Ms. Harini P.M
Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association
Ms. Sonu Mehtha
Joint Secretary, Moot Court Association
Ms. A.N. Meenakshi
Member, Moot Court Association
Moot Court Association
School of Excellence in Law, Chennai
Website: mcasoel.wordpress.com, krrtaxmoot.com