Burnished Law Journal: Call for Papers
Burnished Law Journal aims to provide a number of legal journal articles & practical update of law. We actively invite people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society the main aim of Burnished Law Journal,includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law related topic or social issues.
Call for Papers:
They are actively inviting people to share his/her research on contemporary issues of law, so as to enable the growth and understanding of the aspect of law to the individual in the society the main aim of Burnished Law Journal, includes topic in socio-legal, socio-economic, or any other law-related topic or social issues.
It focus on any issue related to law. We welcome everyone those who want to publish there article.
The Burnished Law Journal invites original, unpublished content from all academicians, authors, legal professionals and from students across the globe under the following categories:
- Short Articles: (800-2000 words, including footnotes)
- Long Articles: (2000-3500 words, including footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (1200-3000 words, including footnotes)
- Case Comments: (1000-2500 words, including footnotes)
- Research Papers: (2000-6500 words, including footnotes)
Note: Abstract should be up to 250 words only.
- The manuscript shall be original work and unpublished.
- The manuscript should be in MS Word format.
- The body of the manuscript shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing.
- A uniform style of the citation must be strictly adhered to while submitting the paper.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two authors.
- Copyright over the published shall vest with Burnished Law Journal.
- Full names of all the author(s) must be given.
Law students pursuing the five-year LL.B course as well as the three years course, Academicians, students pursuing LL.M. or Ph.D., and Educators.
How to submit?
Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original, unpublished papers to email@example.com
All the submission submitted for the publication to Burnished Law Journal must be plagiarism free. We may use any software to find out the plagiarism. But it is the duty of the contributors to assure the originality before the submission.
Note: Burnished Law Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
The last date for submission of full paper is 15th January, 2020.
Burnished Law Journal
Sant Tukaram Nagar,