National Seminar on Right to Privacy and Disability Rights
Bengal Law College in association with RostrumLegal is going to organise the National Seminar on Right to Privacy and Disability Rights. The aim of the Seminar is to work towards the grey literature on Right to Privacy and Disability Rights.
Date: 1st & 2nd February, 2020
Venue: Bengal Law College, Santiniketan
- Right to Privacy in India
- Constitutionalism vis a vis Right to Privacy
- Right to Privacy pertaining to Sexual Orientation and Intimacy
- Disability Rights and Right to Privacy
- Legal Framework for Enforcement of Rights of Persons with Disabilities
Call for Papers:
The Organizing Committee takes pleasure in inviting esteemed members from the academic social and corporate fraternity to participate in the deliberations by submitting research papers (conceptual and empirical) and case studies. Contributions seeking to expand the frontiers of knowledge surrounding the theme - Right to Privacy and Disability Rights are particularly welcome. The top 12 submissions will be published in a UGC CARE listed Journal having an ISSN number.
- An abstract should not be more than 400 words. It may contain the proposed title of the paper, study rationale, and coverage, objectives, methodology, and significance. An abstract should accompany 5 keywords.
- Submit abstract before 12th January , 2020 via email to email@example.com
- The notification of selection of abstracts will be released on 15th January, 2020. The participants whose abstracts are selected will also be eligible for presentation.
|Last date of Abstract Submission-
||12th January, 2020
|Notification of Abstract Selection-
||15th January, 2020
|Last date of Registration-
||18th January, 2020
|Last date of full paper submission-
||31st January, 2020
Mrs. Anindita Sarkar Dutta
Bengal Law College, Santiniketan