National Symposium on Intellectual Property Rights - Changing Dynamics of Intellectual Property for Development
The Centre for Intellectual Property Research and Advocacy at Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is going to organize the National Symposium on Intellectual Property Rights: Changing Dynamics of Intellectual Property for Development
Date: 22nd March, 2020
Venue: Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
About The Event:
The National Symposium on Intellectual Property Rights "Changing Dynamics of IP for Development" will seek to reach students, professionals, and academicians from all over the country.
Changing Dynamics of Intellectual Property for Development Intellectual property is both a means and result of development, and a well-balanced IP system is the need of the hour. The changing dynamics of IP witnessed in the last decades require revisiting the existing legal regimes and to bring them in tune with the developmental agenda both nationally and internationally, in context of each of the different intellectual properties.
- Artificial Intelligence and IPR
- Patent and Technology Transfer
- Geographical Indication and Protection of Traditional knowledge
- Copyright and related rights
- Interface of Human Rights and IPR
- Business and IPR
Call For Papers:
CIPRA invites research papers for the aforementioned themes for presentation at the National Symposium. The sub-themes are merely suggestive and not exhaustive in nature, and participants may go beyond the sub-themes for their research.
Selected papers shall be published in the form of a book with an ISBN number.
Guidelines for the Abstract:
Abstract shall not exceed 500 words, and shall be accompanied by 4-5 key words.
Guidelines for the Paper:
The following submission guidelines are to be adhered to:
- All papers shall be submitted in the English language.
- Co-authorship is permitted, subject to a limit of 2 authors per submission.
- A cover page containing the Author Name, University/Organization, Paper Title, Email Address and Mobile Number shall be attached with the submission email, and the said details shall also be mentioned in the body of the email.
- All contributions must represent original ideas and interpretations coupled with critical evaluation and assessment.
- Word Limit: 4000-6000 words (exclusive of footnotes)
- No part of the paper should have been published earlier or should be under consideration for publication. Any form of plagiarism shall result in immediate disqualification.
- Selected papers for presentation and participants of the symposium shall be asked to fill in a registration form after the communication of selection, or request to participate in the symposium.
- In case of co-authorship, at least one person must attend the symposium to make the presentation.
- Entries for the Symposium shall be emailed to email@example.com under the subject title "Entry for National Symposium - [Name(s) of Author(s)]" in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The file name shall contain the full name/s of the author/s.
- Any queries regarding the event shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Last date for abstract submission:
||25th January, 2020
|Intimation of selected abstracts:
||25th January, 2020
|Last date for Registration:
||31st January, 2020
|Last date for submission of final paper:
||29th February, 2020
|Date of the Symposium:
||22nd March, 2020
Limited number of accommodation is available on first cum first serve basis subjected to the payment. Lunch shall be provided to all delegates.
Dr. Sarfaraz Ahmed Khan
Chief Patron - Professor
Dr. Anuradha Binnuri
Dr. Sripathi Dwarkanath
Research and Publication Head - Professor
Mrs. Dhanya K.A.
Faculty in Charge (CIPRA) & Convener
Ms. Rachel Mary Johnson
Mr. I. Pranav Kapur
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org