Lloyd Law College: LL.M. in International and Commercial Law - Admission 2020
Lloyd Law College offers an LL.M. in International and Commercial Law in association with the Buckhingam University, U.K. The Buckingham University considered to be one of pioneers for private higher education in the UK is known for its distinctive approach to small group teaching and pastoral care and has been awarded Gold in the first-ever Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
The admission process will be according to the eligibility criteria of the University of Buckingham, UK. For Admissions in LL.M.-1 Year degree programme, the candidate should have:
- Bachelors in Law (with not less than 50% marks) from any University/Institution recognized by Bar Council of India to be eligible for enrolment as an advocate in India. Or
- A Law Degree from a foreign university with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade as per Association of Indian University (AIU) Guidelines.
Unique Features of LL.M:
- LL.M. from The University of Buckingham offered in India by Lloyd Law College.
- Provides distinctive edge to law graduates seeking specialized knowledge in the global legal profession
- Access to world class curriculum enabling the students to learn advanced International Commercial Law skills
- Degree awarded by The University of Buckingham, UK
- Emerging and relevant modules like Artificial Intelligence offered
- 2 to 6 weeks research opportunity at Buckingham
- Convocation at Buckingham University.
Lloyd Law College
Plot No. 11, Knowledge Park II,
Greater Noida - 201306, Delhi - NCR
Phone: +91 8262940940 / +91 8800621117