BMSCL Journal of Law: Call for Papers
The BMSCL Journal of Law is the flagship law journal of the BMS College of Law. Each issue is published annually and is edited by the faculty and subject-matter experts at BMS. BMSCL Journal of Law is a blind-reviewed journal and aims to publish the highest quality of scholarly work.
It aims to problematise complex issues of law and provides a platform for academicians, practitioners and students to engage in critical thinking. With this background, we are proud to inform that the submissions for the next issue of BMS Journal of Law are now open. Please note that the submission should fall within the broad scope of public law . Submission pertaining to contemporary issues shall be given preference.
Who can Submit?
Submissions can be made by practitioners, academicians as well students.
Types of Submissions:
- Articles: 5000 - 10000 words
- Case Notes: 2000 - 5000 words
- Legislative Comment: 1000 - 3000 words
- Book Reviews: 1000 - 3000 words
- A covering letter containing author's name, email id, contact number and name of the Institution is mandatory along with the submission.
- Submissions must only be in electronic form (word file i.e. docx format) and must be sent via email to email@example.com .
- The manuscript itself should not contain any information that can be used to identify the author.
- Co-authorship is permissible but only upto two authors.
- Papers submitted must not be written by more than two authors.
- Papers must contain an abstract of 250-300 words inclusive of the word limit.
Citations must conform to the standards laid down in the Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation (20th Edition 2015). Submissions must use only footnotes as a form of citation. Substantive footnoting is permissible.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 10th February, 2020.
Mr. Anubhav Raj Shekhar