6th Edition of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Moot Court Competition 2020
Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam is going to organise the 6th Edition of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Moot Court Competition 2020.
Date: 14th - 16th February, 2020
Venue: University Campus, DSNLU, Sabbavaram, Visakhapatnam
About the Competition:
There has been a whirlwind of developments in the global markets through the recent years and it has nothing but created a powerful impact on the domestic Indian market with large scale developments in various sectors, further leading to competition amongst not only corporate giants but also the fairly new setups, aiming to gain a place for themselves.
Free and fair competition is one of the pillars of an efficient business environment. Competition is indeed tough! The Competition Law is still in its nascent stages, growing rapidly.Thus, realizing the need of the current market scenario and the interest of the students, DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU) is proud to declare its 6th DSNMCC 2020 on the subject of Competition Law.
Judgment Writing Competition:
With a visionary motive to aid the students inculcate the art of Judgment Writing, DSNLU proudly announces its 2nd Edition of Judgement Writing Competition, in association with the 6th DamodaramSanjivayya National Moot Court Competition, scheduled to be conducted from 14th-16th February, 2020. We invite all the participating teams to reap the benefits of this opportunity.
Law schools/ Colleges/ Institutes/ Universities, recognized by the Bar Council of India, are eligible to participate in the competition. The participants should currently be pursuing their Bachelor's degree in law i.e., Three Year or Five Year Law Courses.
Only one team can register from a particular Law School/ College/ Institute/ University to participate in the Competition. There is a team cap of 32 teams.
|| 6th December, 2019
|Last date for Online Registration and payment of fees:
| 10th January, 2020
|Last date for Seeking Clarifications:
||8th January, 2020
|Last date for softcopy submissions of Judgement Writing:
||25th January, 2020
|Last date for softcopy submissions of memorials:
|| 30th January, 2020
|Dates of the Competition:
|| 14th - 16th February, 2020
- The winning team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 35,000
- The Runner's Up Team shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- The Best Memorial shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- The Best Speaker in Preliminary Rounds shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- The Best Speaker in Final Rounds shall be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- The winning team of the judgement writing competition shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- The Runner's Up team of the judgement writing competition shall be awarded a trophy and a cash prize of Rs. 5,000
Mr. PoosarlaBayola Kiran
Phone: +91 9032213683
Ms. Abhipsha Mohanty
Phone: +91 7036008613 / +91 9437351082
Ms. Navy Jain
Student Co - Convener
Phone: +91 7697999665
Mr. Aniketh D. Reddy
Student Co - Convener & Treasurer
Phone: +91 9885767577