9th & 10th China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2020
Conway is going to organize the 9th & 10th China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit, 2020
Date: 15th & 16th October, 2020
Location: Shenzhen, China
In the past years, China Intellectual Property & Innovation Summit (CIPIS) has become one of the largest IP conferences in Asia. The Summit brings together a diverse set of audiences such as IP experts, owners and investors. The conference will offer a mix of thought provoking and practical sessions covering a range of IP strategies involving trade secrets, trademarks as well as patents.
- Trade War: New Thinking & New Drivers to strength IP protection in China
- The Layout and Optimization Strategy of overseas IP rights of high-tech enterprises
- How's 'Patent Dance' and Patent Linkage System impact on generic drugs
- How should foreign companies defend their IP in China
- How to minimize internal and external Patent Risks
- IP Litigation: Attack and defend
- Licensing: The view from China
- High value patents mining and its layout
- How to deal with the abuse of law and Malicious complaint for E-commerce platform
- Enforceability of AI patents in the future: how do you train your AI? How do you find out if someone is infringing on your product? Is it really worth the value of having patents?
Phone: +86 21 6765 8679, +86 13651898193