2nd Legal Aid Awards 2019
Knowledge Steez is going to organize the 2nd Legal Aid Awards 2019
How to apply:
Kindly submit your entries to email@example.com and the entries have to be sent for the last one year i.e. 1st January, 2019 to 30th November, 2019. The entries have to be supported with documents like photographs of camps or clinics organized by Legal Aid Centre, the copy of registered complaints and solution's given or any other document which may be used in support of the event organized by University / Colleges.
- How many Legal Aid clinics organised: Inside & outside of the university/Colleges (05 marks for inside clinic and 10 marks for outside clinics per event).
- Legal Awareness camps organised (10 Marks per event)
- Conference on Legal Aid or Human Rights Or Social Justice (20 For international and 10 for national conference).
Award will include:
- Free Seminar Pass to the Coordinator / Chair of the Legal Aid committee or center at 4th National Conference on Human Rights - January, 2020
- Memento and Certificate
- Opportunity to speak on behalf of your College / University in the National Seminar of Knowledge Steez 2020.
Rules and Regulations:
- Bar Council of India must recognize your University / College
- Any incomplete and error information will not be counted.
- All rights related to award rest with Knowledge Steez and no legal action can be instituted on Knowledge Steez and its partners.
- It's mandatory to attend the seminar in person to receive the award for this purpose college can send legal aid center coordinator or chair or any other person authorized by the college.
- Selected Colleges / University will be informed about the decision on or before 17th December 2019.
The last date to submit information is 10th December, 2019.
Ms. Mahak Rathee