International Seminar on Protection of Child Rights and Law relating to Women Empowerment in India
Law Mantra is going to organize the International Seminar on Protection of Child Rights and Law relating to Women Empowerment in India
Date: 12th January, 2020
To provide a platform for stake holder like organizations working in international and national level, legislatures, civil societies, researchers, practitioners, academicians, activists and policy makers to deliberate and discuss on what is required to build strategies and to address the constraints in inclusive practices towards betterment of the society.
- The Child Protection Laws in India.
- Child Protection Laws and Role of NHRC and other agencies.
- Specific issues with regard to protection of children in India.
- Protection of Children: International Laws framework.
- Sexual Harassment at Work Place.
- Women empowerment and Domestic Violence.
- Cyber Space and Women.
- Reproductive Technologies and Rights of Women.
- Eve- teasing, Molestation, Sexual Abuse and Rape.
- Role of Judiciary in Empowering Women in India.
- Crimes against Women and Children.
- Role of civic societies and NGOs in achieving women empowerment in India.
- Challenges and hurdles in the journey of women empowerment.
- Legislation, Policies and Law to achieve women empowerment.
Note: These themes are not exhaustive; Authors are open to work on any topic related to the above mentioned theme.
Call for Papers:
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
- Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file. Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted.
- The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract: Name of the Participant, Official Designation / Institution Details, Address and Email ID, Title of Abstract
- Submit your abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for Paper Submission:
- The title of the paper should be followed by Name, Designation, Name of the Organization / University / Institution and Email Address. It is mandatory to mention Email address, as all future correspondence will be through it.
- Name and details of Co-author, if any.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word format (preferably 2007 or 2010).
- The paper must be in single column layout with margins justified on both sides.
- The sub-heading should be in font size 12 pt, bold and Times New Roman, left aligned.
- The main text should be in font size 12 pt, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified.
- The length of paper should not exceed 6,000 words (including footnotes). Exceeding the word limit may lead to rejection of papers.
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt and should be according to footnote style sample.
Selected will be published in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, International Journal of Legal Research and Governance and Law Mantra Journal. (If selected for Publication in UGC Referred Book bearing ISBN, publication charge will be extra as per bill of the Publication House).
Registration Fee for Presentation of Paper:
- Students: Rs 1200/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 1800/-
- Presentation in Absentia for Students: Rs 1600/-
- Presentation in Absentia Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 2000/-
Note: Both Author and Co-Author have to register.
Registration Fee for Attending the Seminar:
- Students: Rs 800/-
- Faculties / Professionals / Research Scholars / Others: Rs 1200/-
Submission of Abstract:
19th December, 2019
Confirmation of Abstract Selection:
22nd December, 2019
7th January, 2020
Submission of Full paper:
9th January, 2020
12th January 2020
Phone: +91-9310053923, +91-8860257167, +91-9927442154, +91-9667822453
Website: www.lawmantra.org; www.nlunagpur.ac.in; www.nluassam.ac.in
Download Brochure, Participant Registration Form, Author Registration Form