IFIM Law School - Admission 2020
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated BBA. LL.B. and 3 year LL.B. programmes at IFIM Law School for the academic year 2020-21
About IFIM Law School
Established in 2015, IFIM Law School is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University (KSLU) and approved by the Bar Council of India. At IFIM, the emphasis is on providing our students with a more holistic educational experience and making our students continuously employable in these changing times. The core law curriculum is taught by, experienced faculty members with foreign law degrees while the BBA subjects are taught by experienced B-School faculty to give students a pragmatic edge. The curriculum is complemented by a robust research culture, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Contemporary and progressive curriculum, with emphasis on experiential learning delivered by accomplished faculty members
- Foreign Faculty, International Conferences and Seminars
- Internships opportunities for every term break-Summer and Winter breaks
- Final Placement facilitation in reputed companies and law firms
- Extensive interactions with legal luminaries, practicing lawyers and judges
- Student Mentoring Program by Best Industry Corporate/s
- State-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class library, computer-centre with digital learning resources and hostel facilities
- Moot Court Society, Debating Society, Cultural Society and Legal Aid Cell
- Elective courses apart from University curriculum
- Research culture promoted by Centres of Excellence
- Women, Child and the Law Centre
- Consumer Laws Centre
- Comparative Competition Law Centre
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Centre
- Cyber Security & Law Centre
- International Law Centre
- Personality Enhancement Program (PEP) and Wellness Program
- BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- Candidate should have passed +2 / PUC or equivalent with a minimum of 45% marks. 5% relaxation is given to SC / ST candidates. The study criteria should belong to 10 / SSLC, +2 / PUC pattern. The applicant who has passed the prescribed minimum qualification in single sitting examination without having basic qualification is not eligible for admission for 5 years BBA. LLB course.
- Be or be less than twenty years in case of General Category of applicants and less than twenty two years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June, 2020.
- The applicants, who have passed the examination from any board of examination other than Karnataka State, shall apply for and obtain the Eligibility Certificate from the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, viz., CLAT, LSAT, AILET or ILAT (IFIM's Law Admission Test)
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Candidate should have secured marks, which shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% of total marks in case of General Category applicants and 40% of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Be or be less than thirty years in the case of General Category of applicants and thirty five years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on 1st June, 2020.
- Have graduated in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by the Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognised as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognised as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply for three-years degree course in law leading to the conferment of LL.B. degree on successful completion of the regular programme conducted under these Regulations.
CLAT or LSAT or IFIM Law Admission Test, Personal Interview
Online Application Form:
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a personal interview. The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in personal interview.
Along with the completed application form, the candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application form fee of Rs. 1000/- through Online / Demand Draft from any Bank in favour of "Centre for Developmental Education" payable at Bangalore.
Director - Admissions
IFIM Law School
8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area,
Electronics City Phase 1,
Bangalore - 560100
Phone: 080-41432800/888, +91-9900067704
Download Application Form