National Seminar on Role of Judiciary in Protecting Human Rights
Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad is going to organize the one-day National Seminar on Role of Judiciary in Protecting Human Rights
Date: 9th December, 2019
Venue: M.L. & G.E. Society's Tapdiya Natya Mandir, Nirla Bazar, Sarnarath Nagar, Aurangabad
Objectives of the Seminar:
- To analyze the process and progress achieved towards to goal protection of Human Rights in India and the role of Judiciary towards it.
- To identify the hindrances and roadblocks in the path of Human Rights and suggest remedial measure.
- To sensitize budding lawyers and citizenry with the theme of Human Rights.
Call for Papers:
Seminar papers are invited from the academicians, practitioners, researchers, scholars and students from all disciplines who are interested in the below theme.
Selected research papers will be published in an ISBN publication.
- Original, unpublished papers must be submitted that may be on empirical, doctrinal, theoretical, or case study basis.
- Every entry has to be accompanied with a 350 word abstract and a separate cover page with the title of the paper, Name of the Author / co-author(s), designation, institution, address, contact number and email id.
- Word limits: 3000 words
- Citation style: footnotes, ILI Papers must be in MS-Word (.doc or .docx formats), A4 size, with 1 inch margins, font size 12 pt, footnotes 10 pt; font type: Times New Roman; Line spacing 1.5
- Co-authorship is allowed up to 2 Authors. Separate registration is necessary.
- A letter shall be provided by the Author that his work is original and does not violate any copyright.
- Soft copies of the Research Paper should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Papers will be reviewed by a panel of eminent experts and selected entries will be published in a book with an ISBN number.
- The concepts and theoretical perspectives of Human Rights and the justice delivery system.
- Role of judiciary in protecting and enforcement of Human Rights of individuals and various groups such as children / women, elderly person / downtrodden and marginalized groups / specially-abled persons / minority rights.
- Right to Development and Indian Judiciary
- Right to Environment and Indian Judiciary
- Judiciary on violence / prisoners rights / custodial torture
- Constitutional Rights and Human rights and other related topics.
- Challenges before the Indian Judiciary in achieving the ends of justice and enforcement of human rights.
- Socio-economic & political dimensions of Human Rights.
- Faculty, advocates and others: Rs. 750/- (with accommodation Rs 1500/-)
- Research Scholars: Rs. 500/-
- Student Participants: Rs. 200/- (with accommodation Rs 700/-)
Registration fees can be paid by Cash / Demand Draft of any nationalised bank in favor of 'Principal, M.P. Law College' payable at Aurangabad. Registration fees include study material, breakfast, lunch, tea during the seminar and certificate.
Note: No TA / DA would be given to the participants. No accommodation will be provided to participants on-spot registration.
Last date for Abstract:
21st November, 2019
Confirmation of Acceptance:
22nd November, 2019
Last date for paper and Registration:
2nd December, 2019
Date of Seminar:
9th December, 2019
M.P. Law College
Aurangabad - 431001, Maharashtra
Website: www.mplaw.org, www.mplawcollege.ac.in