Indian Arbitration Law Review: Call for Papers
The Indian Arbitration Law Review is an annual peer reviewed journal of the students of the National Law Institute University, Bhopal and is supported by L & L Partners Law Offices.
Submissions for scholarly, original and unpublished written works from people across the legal profession - students, academicians and practitioners are invited to be published in the Volume 2 of the Journal. The Volume 2 is expected to be published in February, 2020.
Submissions can be made under the following categories:
- Long Articles (5000 - 10000 words*): The article must be a comprehensive and in-depth analysis of a contemporary issue in arbitration law and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
- Short Articles (2000 - 5000 words*): The article must be an analysis of a contemporary issue in arbitration law and should include reference to a range of sources and contributions in the form of alternatives and suggestions.
- Case Comments (2000 - 5000 words*): The comment must be an analysis of a recent judgment, bringing out its relevance in light of the development of arbitration law, views expressed in the judgment and the opinion(s) of the Author.
- Book Review (1000 - 3000 words*): The review must be a crisp account of a recently published book on arbitration, including the issues explored and related arguments of the Author.
*The word limit is inclusive of footnotes. Kindly adhere strictly to the word limit prescribed.
- All original submissions must be accompanied by an abstract not exceeding 300 words. The abstract must expressly include the novelty and usefulness of the idea that the Author wishes to put forth and must categorically mention the specific contribution of the article beyond the existing available literature.
- The body of the manuscript should be in Times New Roman, font size 12 pt, and in 1.5-line spacing. The footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10 pt and in single line spacing. The citations must conform to The Bluebook Style of Citation, 20th edition.
- The manuscript must be sent to email@example.com in MS Word (.docx) format. The subject of the e-mail should be "Submission for Volume 2 - Title of the manuscript". The Journal accepts manuscripts on a rolling basis.
- Manuscripts received after 17th October, 2019 shall be considered for publication in Volume 3. Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of two Authors for Long Articles and Short Articles. The manuscript should not contain any references to the identity of the Authors. Instead, the submission email should contain a separate Covering Letter which must include the following details:
- Name of Author(s)
- Contact Details - Address and Mobile No.
- Name and Address of Institution (if any)
- Course currently being pursued / Academic Qualifications
The submissions for the Journal must not have been previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The contribution presented to and accepted for publication, the copyright therein shall be the intellectual property of NLIU.
The submissions must be sent by 17th October, 2019 (11:59 pm IST).
Mr. Prabal De
Mr. Jasvinder Singh
Phone: +91-81095 11491
Mr. Suyash Bhamore
Phone: +91-94251 50875
Mr. Pranjal Agarwal
Content & Technical Review Head
Phone: +91-99206 27181
Ms. Arpita Pande
Content & Technical Review Head
Phone: +91-91658 42188
National Law Institute University
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal - 462044, Madhya Pradesh