3 Months Exclusive Diploma in Legal Marketing & Business Development for Law Practice
Legal Desire is going to conduct the three Months Exclusive Diploma in Legal Marketing & Business Development for Law Practice.
Date: 10th September, 2019 - 10th December, 2019
Duration: 3 Months
The Diploma Course in divided in 4 Modules as follows:
- Module 1:
Understanding the Business Development & Legal Marketing
- Introduction to the Course
- Understanding Business Development
- Understanding Legal Marketing
- Understanding the Job Profile of Business Development role in firm
- Module 2:
Building Firm's Digital Presence
- Website (Setup from Domain Registration to Webhosting, Structuring & Must-haves for Lawyer / Law firm website, Securing Website)
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
- Blog (Step by Step guide to setup a Legal Blog)
- Newsletter (Online & Offline Both)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Press Releases (Writing update about cases, firm's changes / achievements, etc.)
- Collecting Leads (Start Capturing leads from website, blog & Social Media handlers of firm.)
- Articles / Insights (Selection of Keywords and Titles for Best SEO)
- Images (Designing Images for Firm's website, Social Media handlers, announcements, etc.)
- Videos (Creating short videos about firm's partner profile, firm's practice, announcements, etc.)
- Newsletter (Designing Email Newsletter and sending it to subscribers & targeted audience, Designing Offline Monthly / Weekly Newsletter)
- Hosting Webinar (Learn to Host a webinar and in-person online events to generate leads and attract targeted audience)
Software's Covered: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Cyberlink Power Director, etc.
Create a Compelling Content Marketing Strategy with Limited Resources
- Guest Posting
- Social Media Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Spying on Competitor's Social Media Marketing Strategy
- Gaining a Targeted Audience
- Knowing & Creating Viral Content
Reflecting Law Practice / Firm in top of Search Results.
Using Tools for Search Engine Optimization and increasing visibility of Firm / Lawyer to gain leads and targeted audience.
- Google My Business
- Google Analytics
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Adwords
- Module 3:
Building Firm's Offline Presence
- Event Marketing
- Finding Speaker opportunities
- Awards / Rankings
- Legal Directory Listings
- Call Tracking: Maximizing your Legal Firm's Potential
- Module 4:
Business Development Strategies
- Identify and communicate your unique differentiator
- Using LinkedIn for driving leads for your firm
- Spying on Competitors Marketing Strategies
- Aligning Social Media Strategy with Business Development Goals
- Making a Marketing Plan
- Attract more paying Clients to your Law Practice
Extras: One of the best reasons to join this course is that enrolled students will receive a free website domain & webhosting so that information learnt from Module 1 & 2 can be practically applied by student as a part of the Assignments to check the progress and understanding of enrolled student.
- One Domain Name (.com) with 1 year of Webhosting to setup the website and blog as per the course.
- Premium WordPress Themes for Law Firm Website and Blog
- Premium SEO Tools for competitor analysis
- Customized Marketing Plan Templates.
- Social Media Monthly Planner Template.
- Step by Step Guides on Using Social Media for Legal Marketing
On successful Diploma accomplishment, a certificate will be provided with Final Grade (calculated as per grades scored in assignments)
Anuj Kumar, Founder & Editor-in-Chief at Legal Desire, having experience of 5 years in Legal Marketing & Publishing, closely working with over 50+ global law firms in various practices for comprehensive business development solutions, empowering small law firms to successfully build their brands, connect with legal consumers to grow their practice. Serving clients for managing their web properties, SEO, Building Organization Digital Presence, Content Writing & Marketing, Event Marketing, Managing Organization Business Development & Corporate Communications, etc
The Course will also feature sessions of Global Legal Marketers.
- Indian Candidates: INR.15,000/-
- International Candidates: US $400
The last date for registration is 5th September, 2019
Download Notification, Brochure