2nd National Conference on "New Destiny for Two New Union Territories of India"
Legal Aawaz in collaboration with Aadi Shakti Mission & IFIM Law School, Bangalore is going to organize the 2nd National Conference on "New Destiny for Two New Union Territories of India"
Date: 10th November, 2019
Open for the folks of all age and all streams
Call for Papers
- Participants are requested to send their abstracts latest by 30th September, 2019 on email@example.com. The subject line of the mail should contain the theme of your paper.
- Abstracts & Registrations to be accepted on "first come and first serve basis"
- The Cover Page of the Abstract should contain following information:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- Email address
- Postal address
- Contact number
Once the abstracts are reviewed by our team and selected (which will be done within a week), shortlisted participants will be notified. On notification, participants are expected to send their papers / articles latest by 15th October, 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of Email should read as 'Paper Submission for National Seminar'. The selected Author must carry 2 hard copies of their papers, for submission to the panel member, along with I-Card of the concerned University / College.
The Authors are duly expected to follow the prescribed format:
- The Author/s shall submit the article on a A4 size paper length
- Article: 3000 - 4000 words
- Short Comment: 2000 - 2500 words.
- The submission shall be in MS Word 2003 or 2007 format strictly. The font shall be in font Times New Roman; font size 12 pt with 1.5 spacing. Footnotes should be in font Times New Roman; font size 10 pt. End notes are not to be used.
- Citation Mode - A uniform method of citation is accepted, viz., Bluebook or APA method.
- Strict rules for grammatical error and plagiarism. Plagiarism is tolerated only upto 15%.
Publication Name: Manusmriti Publications, initiative of TEF.
Note: Only 30 Best papers will be published on "first come first serve basis" or based on quality of the manuscript.
Kindly fill the google form via this link: https://forms.gle/knYZXG1sWmdKQYwb6 and send the payment receipt at email@example.com
Please do note that the payment of registration fees is to be made only after the abstract confirmation.
- College Students
- Participation: Rs. 1000/-
- Absentia: Rs. 1500/-
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/-
- 2 Co-authors: Rs. 2200/-
- 3 Co-authors: Rs. 3400/-
- Professor / Scholar / Advocates / NGO
- Participation: Rs. 1200/-
- Absentia: Rs. 2000/-
- Single Author: Rs. 1500/-
- 2 Co-authors: Rs. 2800/-
- 3 Co-authors: Rs. 4300/-
- School Students
Note: There will be separate registration for co-authors
Submission of Abstract:
30th September, 2019
Confirmation of Abstract Selection:
within a week
Submission of the Draft Paper:
15th October, 2019
10th November, 2019
Mr. Ashish Badoni
Mr. Raghav Gupta
Ms. Akanksha Tiwari
Ms. Ankita Mishra