National Conference on Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System
Legge Rhythms Media and Publication is going to organize a National Conference on Criminal Law and Criminal Justice System
Date: 17th November, 2019
- Unnatural Offences
- Marital Rape
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment at Workplaces
- Domestic Violence
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Cyber Crimes
- Organ Trafficking
- Maritime Crimes and Policy
- White Collar Crimes
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Women in Criminal Justice System
- Need for new Criminal Jurisprudence
- Capital Punishment
- Victims of Trafficking and Prostitution
- Plight of Victims in Criminal Justice
- Unnatural Offences
- Predatory Crimes
- Offences against Child
- War Crimes
- Organized Crimes
- Criminal Justice and Human Rights
- Right to speedy trial
- Decriminalizing Section 377: Right to choose partners
- Decriminalizing Adultery
The Sub-Themes mentioned above are suggestive. The Authors are free to take any topic coherent to the main theme.
Call for Papers:
- Research Papers / Articles and Case Studies from legal fraternity are invited for the presentation in the National Seminar. Communication of acceptance will be sent to the Authors for the presentation.
- Co-authorship is allowed. (Maximum of 2 Authors).
Abstracts containing not more than 250 words (identifying your chosen Theme/Sub-Theme) may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the Authors name and educational background, institution and contact details. All Abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only. The Author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based. Co-authorship is allowed (maximum of 2 Authors and only in one paper), subject to registration of all.
- The length of the paper shall not exceed 4500 words, excluding footnotes and the Abstract.
- The submission shall be in MS-Word format (.doc or .docx) and must be typed in A4 paper with one inch margin on all the sides.
- Font size shall be Times New Roman 12 pt, with 1.5" spacing. Font size for the footnotes shall be Times New Roman 10 pt with 1" spacing.
- The Bluebook 20th Edition Citation shall be followed.
- Students - Single Authorship: Rs. 800/-
- Students - Co-Authorship: Rs. 1200/-
- Professionals - Single Authorship: Rs. 1000/-
- Professionals - Co-Authorship: Rs. 1500/-
- Attendees: Rs. 700/-
- In Absentia: Rs 1200/-
Last date of Abstract submission:
15th October, 2019
Acceptance of Abstract:
18th October, 2019
Last date of registration and full paper submission:
7th November, 2019
Last date for attendee registration:
12th November, 2019
17th November, 2019
Ms. Simran Sharma