Advocate Maximus Ratan K. Singh Arbitration-Mediation Competition 2019
The Peacekeeping and Conflict Resolution Team (PACT) is going to organize the Advocate Maximus Ratan K. Singh Arbitration-Mediation Competition 2019
Date: 7th - 10th December, 2019
Venue: India International Centre, New Delhi
- Law students are encouraged to build a team comprising members from different law schools, different Universities, across national and international borders, as-long-as they are graduate (LLB: 3-year or 5-year course) and post-graduate (LLM) students of law / legal studies.
- No age limit for participants
Applications can be made online by filling out the google forms available on The PACT website and sending in the collective team CV to email@example.com. Round I of registrations open on 1st June, 2019 and the deadline to apply is 15th August, 2019 (11:59 p.m. IST). Follow developments on the competition on the official competition Facebook page. 75% of the participating teams will be selected in Round I of Registrations. The Round II of registrations closes on 1st September, 2019. All selected teams will be announced on the website and social media handles.
Note: Registrations are completely independent of University intra college moot rounds. Participants need not have participated, nor use their intra university moot ranks to apply for Advocate Maximus.
The Competition Working Group will shortlist the selected teams. The shortlisted teams will have to complete the registration process - send across an introductory presentation and complete payment of the registration fees - 72 hours from receiving an invite from the organisers, announcing the selection. Those failing to do so, will forfeit their place to those teams which are on the stand-by list.
- The registration fee for a 4-member team is INR 16,000.
- The registration fee for a 6-member team is INR 24,000
Please refer to the guidebook document on the PACT Website, for detailed break-up of registration fees.
Fee is inclusive of the following:
- Registration and competition fee
- Kit bags (vouches, gifts, stationary, awards, etc.)
- Lunch (7th - 9th December, 2019)
- AM/PM tea breaks (7th - 10th December,2019)
- Inaugural dinner on 7th December, 2019. The inaugural dinner will allow participants to network with delegates of the International conference on Construction Law and Arbitration, hosted by CIArb and SCL. (Venue to be announced soon)
- Knockout Socials on 8th December, 2019 (Venue to be announced soon)
- High tea before/after valedictory ceremony on 10th December, 2019.
- Attending one day international conference hosted by SCL-India and CIArb-India. (Certificates will be given for attendance).
The Round II of registrations close on 1st September, 2019
Mr. Rahul K Chopra
Co-ordinator (Participating Teams)
Advocate Maximus 2019
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Download Case File, GuideBook