Call for Papers - Workshop & International Conference on Law & Regulation of Air Transport, Space Applications
The 3rd International Conference on Law and Regulation of Air Transport and Space Applications is organized by International Foundation for Aviation, Aerospace and Development, Institute of Air and Space Law McGill University and NLU Delhi
Main Topics of Interest:
- Duration of the workshop & International Conference: 2nd - 6th December, 2011
- Abstract Registration: 16th September, 2011
- Notification to Authors: 30th September, 2011
- Submission Deadline for Papers: 1st November, 2011
Guidelines for submissions:
- Aviation Safety
- Aviation Security
- Aircraft Manufacturer Liability
- Airline Liability and Insurance
- Government Regulation, Bilaterals, and the Liberalization of Air Transport
- Emerging Issues for Air Navigation Services and Liability
- Emerging Issues for Airports and their Economic Regulation
- Emerging Environmental Issues
- Financing of, and Foreign Investment in, Aircraft, Airlines, Airports, Ground Handling, MRO, Manufacturing
- Regional Aviation Infrastructure
- Competition Law and Airline Alliances
- Emerging Issues in Commercial Space Applications: Satellite Communications, Navigation, and Remote Sensing
- Space Security: ASAT's and Weaponization of Space, On-orbit Servicing, Dual Use, Space Debris
The Conference organizers invite submissions of abstracts for papers to be presented at the Conference.
- Abstracts should be between 150 and 200 words (in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format) and must indicate the precise topic (title) of the paper, author's full name and current organization affiliation, and full coordinates and email address.
- Submissions must be in English.
- The due date for abstracts is Friday 16th September, 2011 at 5.00 p.m. Eastern Time in Canada.
- Submissions may be sent to: Diane Howard at email@example.com and Dr. Sanat Kaul at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions may be addressed to the above email addresses.
- Instructions to Authors will soon be available on the Conference website at: mcgill.ca/iasl
National Law University, Delhi,
Sector - 14, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110 078, India.
Phone No.:+91-(0)11-2803-4993 OR 2803-4257
Download Information Brochure, Paper Submission Guidelines