Master's Programme in Intellectual Property Law (M.I.P.L.)
School of Law, Indira Gandhi National Open University is offering a 2-year Masters' programme in Intellectual Property Law in association with Rainmaker.
The programme began in 2008 and has already enrolled three batches successfully. The current students of the M.I.P.L. programme come from a variety of backgrounds including information technology, biomedical sciences, pharmaceuticals, law, consulting and others. These students represent over 90 cities and more than 100 top companies in India including Infosys, Ranbaxy, and Wipro.
Key highlights of the programme:
- 2-year comprehensive Master's programme with introduction and expertise-building in intellectual property laws and processes (including Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Geographical Indications, and Trade Secrets)
- Designed for professionals/graduates from diverse areas
- Easy to understand course material backed by talks with industry experts and updates on current affairs and issues
- Delivered online through a unique e-learning platform (with a virtual classroom, videos and interactive sessions, and continuous online assessment)
- Additional support and learning aids for non-legal candidates
- Opportunity to receive an Ll.M. from Q.U.T., Australia in just 6 months!
Last date for registration is 31st Aug, 2011
Please refer: http://www.ignouonline.ac.in/MIPL/Registration.aspx
School of Law, IGNOU
Tel: +91 11 2953 1115
Tel: +91 11 2953 2984