2nd Edition of Pune Leadership Conference
Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts is going to organize the 2nd Edition of Pune Leadership Conference
Dates: 31st August - 1st September, 2019
Venue: Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts, Viman Nagar, Pune
About the Conference:
Pune Leadership Conference is one of the leading Model United Nations Conferences, organized in the prestigious Symbiosis School of Liberal Arts. We received a record number of over 250 participants for our maiden edition from across India. We set unprecedented benchmarks in the way Model United Nations were conducted in our region. This year our Motto is Leading the Way because we believe in bringing about substantive change in our community by promoting young leaders through the means of Model United Nations.
In our very first year, we have received wide acclaim for our delegate experience, hospitality and quality of debate. We are proud to boast about a stellar Executive Board that has a combined experience of more than 1100 MUNs. We are associated with the likes of Mr. Aman Johri, a next generation entrepreneur in the field of Aerospace and Defense, Mr. Vaibhav Mittal, a consultant with Deloitte, Gurgaon, and Mr. Soumya Basu, a Patent Prosecutor from Delhi, as members of the Executive Board, who are heralded as some of the best in the country.
We are also known for our innovative committees with the like International Review Committee on Artificial Intelligence (IRCAI), Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) and All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM).
As a token of acknowledgement, we have received a collaboration letter from the office of the Secretary General of the United Nations, His Excellency Antonio Guterres.
Round Two of Delegate Applications of Pune Leadership Conference 2019 is now OPEN:
Register now: https://forms.gle/62nTmPzZxdvDG2rL9
Delegate and IP Registration Fee (Round 2)
- Without Accommodation: INR 1800/-
- With Accommodation: INR 4000/- (includes 2 Nights Accommodation)
Committees for the Conference:
- United Nations Security Council (UNSC): Maintenance of international peace and security: Protection of civilians in Yemen
- UNGA Emergency Special Session (ESS) (Double Delegation): The Suez Crisis of 1956.
- UNGA Disarmament and International Security (UNGA DISEC): Reconciliation of Cyber Warfare with International Humanitarian Law
- United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC): Protection of Victims against Torture in Penitentiary Systems
- United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN WOMEN): Addressing gender-based violence in emergencies and post-disaster recovery.
- All India Political Parties Meet (AIPPM): Discussing the enactment of a Uniform Civil Code in India.
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): Multilateralism to meet the challenges of Biodiversity, Climate Change and Natural Resources.
- International Press Corps (IP)
Note: The UNGA Emergency Special Session (ESS) is the only Double Delegation Committee in PLC 2019.
- Best Delegate: INR 10000
- High Commendation: INR 5000
- Best Reporter: INR 5000
- Best Photographer: INR 5000
The final breakdown of prizes rests in the decision of the Executive Board after consultation with the Secretary General.
Please make sure you are connected with us on our official social media channels to stay updated!
Facebook: Pune Leadership Conference
Mr. Aaditya Singh
Mr. Dhruvit Shah
Mr. Vaibhav Agrawal
USG: Administration for Pune Leadership Conference 2019
Pune Leadership Conference 2019
Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts,
Viman Nagar, Pune-411014