FastForward Justice's Law Journal (Volume I, Issue IV): Call for Papers
FastForward Justice's Law Journal in association with the members of various schools of law, across India, presents its (Vol. I, Issue IV). FastForward Justice's Law Journal (ISSN: 2581-6713) is dedicated to advancing the study of national, international, and other important issues of law in their wider sense. Requesting bimonthly precise articles, short-articles, and research papers in any field of law from scholars, law students, law professors, judges, and people from related fields, such as mass communication and journalism, public administration, and political science. The Journal purposes to deliver a critical examination of present issues, debates and the universal trends that have immense impact on the field of law.
The Present Vol. I Issue IV, of FastForward Justice's Law Journal does not restrict itself to any specific area of law. Hence, the Journal welcomes articles, short-articles, and research papers, case comments from all legal branches or related branches, as long as the work is relevant, plagiarism free and up to date. Contributors may send their articles on any topic relating to Law.
A short abstract of 250-300 words that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the article.
- Short-Articles: 1500 - 2000 words
- Articles: 2500 - 3000 words
- Research Papers: 5000 - 8500 words
- Case Comment: 1500 - 3000 words
The word limit is inclusive of footnotes.
- The paper must be in a single column layout with margins justified on both sides
- The Main headings should be in font size of 14 pt and the sub-headings should be in font size 12 pt, bold and Times New Roman, and justified
- The main text should be in font size 12 pt, Normal, Times New Roman, 1.5 spacing and Justified
- All references must be in the form of footnotes with font size 10 pt and 1.5 spacing and should be according to the Bluebook 19th Edition
- Plagiarism should not be more than 10%
- All articles must be in doc. or docx format
- The page layout must be A4
Note: Any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions more than one co-author shall be disqualified.
How to Submit:
All the submissions must be uploaded or submitted through official website. Submission link:
- The articles / short-articles / research-papers published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the article / short-article / research-paper
- FastForward Justice's Law Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not obey to the Guidelines for Submission
- FastForward Justice's Law Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the Volume I, Issue IV in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or manmade.
Publication fee is nil. However, selected research papers / articles have to pay the processing charges.
"FastForward Justice's Law Journal" is a self-supporting organisation and it does not receive any kind of monetary relief from any Public or Private Institution or Governmental Agency. All the required expenses of the Journal are supported by the processing charges received from the concerned Authors. The selected research papers / articles have to pay the processing charges as mentioned below:
- Law Students: Rs. 750/- (In case of law students processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single Author or as Co-authors).
- Advocates, Law Professors, Research Scholars & Judges: Rs. 1000/- (In case of advocates, law professors, research scholars & judges processing fee will remain same whether you are submitting as a single Author or as Co-authors).
- Processing Charges are applicable only to those Authors whose submission is reviewed and shortlisted by the editorial board for its publication.
- Processing shall be paid only after such confirmation.
- No hard copy of published articles / research papers will be provided.
- Only a soft copy of certificate of publication will be emailed.
The last date for submission of articles is 30th June, 2019.
Founder & CEO & Editor in Chief