Gujarat National Law University - Certificate Course on Emerging Technologies and the Law
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to "Emerging Technologies and the Law" at Gujarat National Law University
Course: Emerging Technologies and the Law
Duration: 29th July - 2nd August, 2019
Venue: Gujarat National Law University Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gujarat.
- Advocates / Academicians / Scientists
- Legal Personnels / Counsels and Legal Advisors
- Students pursuing full-time undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Law / Science
- Professionals and Practitioners
Objectives of the Course:
- To get familiar with the major technological changes that is affecting society and the legal profession.
- To understand the key approaches themes, challenges and limitations to govern emerging technologies through prospective legislation and regulation.
- To learn the role, strengths and weaknesses of liability as a legal tool for governing emerging technologies.
- To appreciate how technology is transforming the practice of law.
- GNLU Students: Rs. 1500/-
- Other Students: Rs. 2000/-
- Other Participants: Rs. 5000/-
Please note that the above amount is inclusive of the registration fee, tuition fee and course kit. Additional charges would apply for meals and accommodation (at GNLU Guest House).
The last date for Registration is 25th June, 2019.
Ms. Heena Goswami
Dr. Bindu Vijay
Phone: +91- 8128650879
Dr. Thomas Mathew
Mr. Rohin Bhatt
Ms. Arunima Phadke