GNLU Student Law Review: Call for Papers
The GNLU Student Law Review (GNLUSLR) is the flagship student journal of the Gujarat National Law University. It is the official publication of the Student Research Development Council (SRDC). The Review is an annually published, student-edited, blind peer-reviewed, online, open-access Journal.
The Journal is open to academics, scholars, practitioners and students. The Journal's focus will primarily be Indian law. The Journal encourages comparative law and international law research, but the same must be related to Indian legal developments and challenges. The Journal also promotes an inter-disciplinary approach to research in law.
The following categories of submissions will be considered for publication:
- Articles: Between 4500 - 6000 words
- Case Notes / Legislative Comments / Book Reviews: Between 1500 - 4000 words
Word limits are exclusive of footnotes. The Journal is flexible with respect to the word count of the submissions, subject to the discretion of the Editorial Board and quality of submission.
- The body of the manuscript must be in Garamond, font size 12 pt with line spacing 1.5. The footnotes must be in Garamond, font size 10 pt with line spacing 1.
- The footnotes must be in accordance with the Bluebook (20th Edition) Citation Style.
- GNLUSLR accepts only electronic submissions. Submissions must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "GNLUSLR Volume I - Submission".
- The manuscript must be sent as an attachment in .doc or .docx format.
- The manuscript should not contain the name of the Author, Institutional affiliation or any other identification mark.
- The details of the Author (name, Institutional affiliation, if any, and contact details) must be contained in a separate attachment in .doc or .docx format.
The last date for submission of manuscripts is 8th June, 2019.
Gujarat National Law University
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar,
Gujarat - 382426