2nd Annual International Conference on "Medico-Legal Issues & Use of Forensics in Criminal Justice System"
Legal Desire is organizing its 2nd Annual International Conference on "Medico-Legal Issues & Use of Forensics in Criminal Justice System"
Date: 21st July, 2019
Venue: New Delhi
Who should Attend?
Forensics & Law Students, Lawyers, Forensic Experts, Doctors, Academicians, Research Scholars, Judicial officers, Members of organisations working in field of forensic, Detective agencies etc.
The Conference aims to discuss & find solution for Medico-Legal Issues & will analyze the legislative frame with regard to applicability of forensic science in Criminal Justice System. This year we will emphasize on the organisation initiative to bring Forensic Science in Legal Academic Curriculum which will help produce the forensic experts & informed criminal lawyers & judges for a better criminal justice system.
The Conference provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Criminal Investigation using Forensics and Medico-Legal Issues.
Call for Papers:
We invite research papers / posters from professionals, students, research scholars and faculty for presentation during the Conference on the themes listed below. The Papers will also be published in International Medico-Legal Reporter Quarterly Journal bearing ISSN to be presented to each Author at the event. There are also Best Research Paper & Poster award.
- Medico-Legal Issues
- Medical Negligence
- Doctors & Ethics
- Dental Law & Ethics
- Role of Medical / Dental / Nursing Councils
- Need for safeguards for Medical professionals from frivolous medical negligence proceedings
- Adequacy of law, legal issues involved, response of judiciary and possible solutions
- Applicability of Forensic Science in Criminal Justice System in India
- Forensic Medicine
- Wildlife Forensics
- Medico Legal Autopsy
- Fingerprints Examination
- DNA Profiling
- Ballistics & Explosives
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Forensic Anthropology
- Questioned Documents
- Forensic Toxicology
- Forensic Biology & Serology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Psychology
Procedure for Submission of Abstracts:
Your Abstract (of about 250 words) should be sent as an attachment in a word file to email@example.com, Abstracts will be peer reviewed before they are accepted. The following information, in the given format, should be send along with the Abstract:
- Name of the Participant
- Official Designation / Institution Details
- Address and Email ID
- Title of Abstract
The subject line of your message should read: 'Abstract Submission for Conference on Medico-Legal & Forensic'. The selected Abstract will be notified via email including further full paper submission / poster and registration procedure.
- Limited Oral paper presentations will be taken for selected papers. However, provision of paper presentation via online mode or power-point submission is open for such delegates not selected for oral presentations. - In case of Co-authors, each author needs to register separately.
- For those presenting posters - After Abstract if their poster is selected they will be informed via email about standard size and guidelines for poster to be presented at conference.
- Certificate of Presentation to be provided for those submitting papers.
- Certificate of Poster Presentations to be provided for those presenting posters.
- Certificate of Participation to be provided for those attending the event.
It will be a great gathering of Judges, Doctors, Lawyers, Forensic Experts & Aspirants, Students, Government officials, Professionals, NGO & more.
- Delegates submitting Papers:
- For UG / PG Students: INR 1500/-
- For Research Scholars, Academicians & Professionals: INR 2000/-
(The registration fee is inclusive of publication fees in International Medico-Legal Reporter Journal, Hardcopy to be presented on event day)
- Delegates Presenting Posters: INR 1000/-
- Full Day Attending Pass: INR 1000/-
(Limited Spots are available so get your pass online at medicolegalreporter.com/conference)
Delegates submitting papers & posters need not buy attending pass. The Event has limited spots and no on the spot registration is permitted. The registration fee includes access to all day event, souvenir along with lunch and delegate kit.
Last date for submission of Abstract: (Limited Spots)
10th July, 2019
Full Paper Submission:
15th July, 2019 (11:59 IST)
Late submissions won't be accepted for publication in Journal
Phone: +91- 9555032596
Phone: +91- 9929874487
Phone: +91- 8849165139
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com