Journal of Legal Studies and Research (Volume 5, Issue 3): Call for Papers
The Journal of Legal Studies and Research (JLSR) is delighted to announce the call for papers for its Volume 5 Issue 3, which will focus on contemporary issues of law in the field of Contemporary Law (National & International).
- Research Work / Academic Projects
- Case Comments / Case Analysis
- Case Review
- Book Review
- Short Notes
- Authors should not mention their name or any kind of identification mark in the manuscript. Any manuscript found to have any details of Authors shall be rejected up frontly.
- Article shall be of 2500 - 10000 words, book reviews: 1000 - 1500 words, short comment: 1000 - 1500 words.
- All submissions have to be made in MS Word format with font size 12 pt and 1.5 line-space
- Co-authorship is allowed to a maximum of 5 Authors. Five separate certificates will be provided to each Author.
- The piece should not be overly technical, but practical and engaging.
- Papers must be written solely by the candidate, in English, and may not have been submitted for publication elsewhere.
- All the claims of the Authors, in the body of the manuscript, are expected to be backed by reasons along with proper citations (any uniform citation will do) and shall not be merely an assertion.
- Submission should also mandatorily include the Author's view, in the conclusion, taking into considerations the aspects / contentions discussed throughout the manuscript.
- Plagiarism is strictly prohibited and shall lead to immediate rejection.
- Authors should send their papers using the "Submit Article" link on the website i.e. jlsr.thelawbrigade.com
- The last date for submissions is 31st May, 2019 (11:59 PM IST).
- It is the Author's responsibility to ensure that all references and citations are correct, and the submissions do not contain any material that infringes copyright or is defamatory, obscene or otherwise unlawful or litigious.
- The copyright of the manuscript will vest with The Law Brigade Group. Due accreditation will be given to the Authors.
- For the purpose of anonymity, the Author/s shall not disclose their identities anywhere in the body of the manuscript.
- The submissions will undergo a double blind peer-review process.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right for modification of the manuscript to maintain the standard and quality of the submission. The board will notify its decision and other relevant information through email.
The Author/s are expected to deposit publication fee, once the research paper is accepted for publication. The mode of payment will be intimated to the Author/s via email.
- Single Author: Rs. 1200/- (US $30 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 2 Authors: Rs. 1600/- (US $50 for International Author)
- Co-Authorship for 3 to 5 Authors: Rs. 2500/- (US $100 for International Author)
31st May, 2019
Intimation of Acceptance:
5th June, 2019
Date of Publication of Volume 5 Issue 3:
15th June, 2019
The Law Brigade Publishers
A Libertatem Media Group Company,
F-104, Anand Square, Tragad IOC Road,
Chandkheda, Ahmedabad - 382470