Graduate Insolvency Programme
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs is going to organize the Graduate Insolvency Programme
Duration: 24 months (96 weeks)
- Chartered Accountant
- Cost Accountant
- Company Secretary
- B.E / B.Tech
- Post-graduate with major subjects in Economics, Finance, Commerce, Management and Insolvency with aggregate 50% marks
There is no requirement of any experience.
Should not be more than 28 years of age as on 15th April, 2019.
Reservations for those belonging to SC/ST or OBC category as per government norms are applicable.
How to Apply?
- Fill the GIP application form (you can also download the same from website: https://iica.nic.in/gip/
- Attach a Demand Draft / NEFT / RTGS Receipt drawn in the favour of "Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs" payable at New Delhi. Amount payable will be Rs. 2000 + Rs. 500 examination fee for each choice of centre. Choice of two examination centre is mandatory.
- Attach a self attested copy of the mark statement of Qualifying Degree Certificate. In case of grades, conversation of grades to percentage issued by the University / College / Institute is to be enclosed.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to:
The Course Coordinator
Graduate Insolvency Programme,
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs,
Plot No P- 6, 7 & 8, Sector 5,
IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon - 122052,
- Eligible candidates will have to clear written examination.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written examination. Selected candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held under the oversight of observers who are experts in subject and members of faculty.
- Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
The written examination for the same will be conducted at Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Mohali, Chennai, Cuttack, Delhi NCR, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi, Mumbai, Thane. Candidates will be give option to select any four cities in order of their preference.
- Preparatory Phase: The preparatory phase provides GIP students with a strong base of knowledge that will enable them to adapt to changing conditions, including the dynamic insolvency and bankruptcy regime in India. Moreover, the students will be able to appreciate and apply the specialized courses in insolvency and bankruptcy that follow the Preparatory phase.
- Specialization Phase: The Specialization subjects would impart a deep understanding of the Code and its evolution, along with the legal framework within which insolvency professionals are required to operate. This will empower GIP students to "hit the ground running" for their internships. The IPs gain as much practical experience as possible and would make the students employable in any sphere of the insolvency ecosystem, and fulfill a key objective of the Code: 'producing a cadre of top-quality IPs who can deliver world-class services as resolution professionals, liquidators, or in other capacities...'.
- Personal Development: The Personal Development phase focuses on developing all-round personalities of the students. Some of the topics covered are: Leadership, Problem Solver: Data Analysis, Consensus Building and Negotiation, Communication / Writing Skills, Grooming / Persona / Gravitas, Thought Leadership, Emotional Intelligence, Self Management, Time Management, Dealing with Stakeholders, Ethics and Managing Moral Dilemmas and Assessment and Readiness for Internship.
Registration Opens on:
1st March, 2019
Registration Closes on:
15th May, 2019
Final List of Qualifying Candidates:
20th June, 2019
Commencement of Classes:
1st July, 2019
Dr. Neeti Shikha
Head, Centre for Insolvency & Bankruptcy
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Plot No P - 6, 7 & 8, Sector 5,
IMT Manesar, Distt. Gurgaon - 122052