School of Law, Sandip University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year integrated B.A. LL.B., BBA. LL.B., B.A. LL.B (Hons.), BBA. LL.B (Hons.), 3 year LL.B. (Hons.) and 2 year LL.M. at School of Law, Sandip University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- B.A. LL.B (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme
- LLM - 2 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. / BBA. LL.B. / B.A. LL.B (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- General Category: 45% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
- SC and ST Category: 40% of the total marks in 10 + 2 or equivalent examination
LL.B. (Hons.) - 3 year Programme:
- Passed minimum three years bachelors degree or any other degree awarded by any of the University recognized by University Grant Commission or Association of Indian University in any discipline with at least 45% marks in aggregate or equivalents for open category and (at least 40% marks in case of candidates of S.C. / S.T. categories) or its equivalent.
LL.M. - 2 year Programme:
- Bachelor Degree in Law with 50% of marks.
- Application forms are available at the office of the Sandip University by paying cash of Rs. 1000 /- or Demand Draft drawn in the favour of "Sandip University".
- Please write your Name, Father's Name, Contact Number, and Course opted at the back of the Demand Draft to be drawn in favour of "Sandip University" payable at Nashik.
- Those who downloaded the prospectus and the application form from the website will be required to deposit Rs. 1000 /- while submitting the application form.
- After the successful submission of the duly filled format at any of the centres / University Office, candidates will be required to appear in the entrance examination.
Online Application Form:
School of Law, Sandip University
Trimbak Road, Nashik,