5th GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law 2019
Gujarat National Law University is going to organize the 5th GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law 2019
Date: 12th - 15th September, 2019
Venue: Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Eligibility and Team Composition:
- The Competition is open to all students, enrolled bonafide at the time of the competition on a regular basis in an undergraduate LL.B. degree programme or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution / College / University in India. Students enrolled in postgraduate or diploma programmes are not eligible to participate.
- A recognized Institution / College / University shall be entitled to send only one team for the Competition.
- Each team shall comprise of three members. Two members of the team shall be designated as Orators and the third member shall be designated as the Researcher.
- Any additional member or team coach accompanying a team shall not be recognized and will not be entitled to a certificate from the Organizing Committee.
- Each team must register by filling up the Registration Form available in Annexure III of the Rules and paying the registration fee as provided in Rule 3.2 of the Rules of the Competition. Further, each team is required to also fill up the Google form as provided in Rule 3.2.
- Each team shall complete such registration on or before 15th July, 2019 (11:59 P.M. IST).
- Each team is required to send a bonafide letter issued by the appropriate authority of their Institution / College / University along with the duly filled registration form.
- A scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form and the bonafide letter should be uploaded on the Google form GNLUMSIL 2019 | Registration.
- In the event that the team is unable to fill the Google form, they shall notify the details required for the same, by email.
- The registration fee is INR 4,000 per team.
- Teams may pay the Registration fee by way of an online transfer using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm. Teams are instructed to mention the full name of their Institution / College / University in the column provided for Remarks while making the payment. Teams are required to download the receipt of the payment and submit the same through the Google form at the time of sending the Registration Form.
- Teams may also pay the registration fee by way of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Gujarat National Law University" payable at Ahmedabad. A scanned copy of the Demand Draft is required to be uploaded on the Google Form GNLUMSIL 2019 Registration before 15th July, 2019.
- Teams which have registered for the Competition in accordance with Rule 3.1 of the Rules of the Competition may withdraw from the Competition after informing the Organizing Committee of such withdrawal on or before 16th August, 2019. If a Team gives notice of withdrawal on or before 16th August, 2019 then the registration fee paid, if any, will be refunded to the Team, after deducting transaction costs. In case a Team fails to give notice within the stipulated time, such Team would not be entitled to any refund.
- Once a Team registers by completing the formalities given in Rules 3.1 and 3.2 of the Rules of the Competition, a Team Code shall be assigned to it by 27th July, 2019.
- A Team that has registered pursuant to Rules 3.1 and 3.2 of the Rules of the Competition may change its composition only after informing the Organizing Committee of such change by way of filling and emailing the scanned copy of the change in Team Composition Form available in Annexure IV of these Rules to email@example.com. Changes to the team composition may not be made later than 9th September, 2019.
- Any changes in the contact details of Team members must be notified to the Organizing Committee with immediate effect. This obligation to inform shall continue throughout the course of the Competition, unless such a Team withdraws or is disqualified from the Competition
Last date for provisional registration:
24th June, 2019
Last day for registration and completion of all formalities:
15th July, 2019
Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem:
7th July, 2019
Clarifications, if any, to be published:
17th July, 2019
Last date for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submissions:
19th August, 2019
Last date for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submissions:
26th August, 2019
Dr. Girish R.
Mrs. Garima Goswami
Mr. Rohan Merchant
Ms. Yashi Saraswat
Ms. Anushka Sinha
Student Coordinator (Logistics)
Ms. Shubhangi Singh
Student Coordinator (Communications)
Mr. Ashwani Tak
Student Coordinator (Hospitality)
GNLUMSIL, Gujarat National Law University,
Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor,
Koba (Sub. P.O), Gandhinagar,
Gujarat - 382426, India
Phone: +91-8128650806/ +91-9824151770/ +91-9898238740
Download Moot Problem, Rules, Schedule, Registration Form