SASTRA University - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) programme at SASTRA University for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Programme
- B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Programme
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) / B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 Year Integrated Programme:
The candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (10+2) (academic stream only) from a recognized board in the first attempt with a minimum aggregate of 50% with English as a subject of study. The applicant should not have completed 20 years as on 1st July, 2019.
Admissions to all the above programmes will be based on the qualifying degree / board marks and applicable competitive exam scores CLAT-2019
- Applications fee is Rs.600/-
- Application forms will be available online from 12th April, 2019
- It can also be collected in person from the Office of Admissions at SASTRA Deemed University campus in Thanjavur or Kumbakonam.
- Application forms can also be downloaded and sent by post on receipt of Demand Draft for Rs. 650/- favouring SASTRA and payable at Thanjavur. Demand Draft must be sent to Office of Admissions, SASTRA Deemed University, Thanjavur - 613 401, Tamil Nadu.
Mode of Admission:
The admission will be based on the CLAT 2019 scores and +2 aggregate taken in the ratio of 25% & 75% respectively.
Office of Admissions
SASTRA Deemed University
Thanjavur - 613 401
Phone: +91-4362 264101-108, +91-304000-010