Law Audience Journal (Volume 1, Issue 3): Call for Papers
Law Audience Journal is an online research scholarly Journal in the field of law. The journal (ISSN (O): 2581-6705) is a double-blind peer-reviewed Journal and the frequency of this Journal is bi-monthly (means that the Journal publishes at least 6 issues in a year online). The Journal has been indexed in the database of DRJI, CiteFactor (Academic Scientific Journals) and Cosmos (Impact Factor). It welcomes contribution from various persons such as Legal Research Scholars, Lawyers, Judges, Law Professors and Law Students or from any person who can write on any topic related to the field of law.
The Journal believes that every issue or aspect of the law is very important. Therefore, it does not emphasize on a particular theme of law. Contributors can submit their submissions on any theme related to the field of law.
- Short-Articles: (2000 - 2500 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Articles: (2600 - 4000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Research Papers: (4100 - 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Case Comments: (2500 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
- Book Reviews: (2000 - 3000 words, inclusive of footnotes)
Please do not submit more than one short-article or article or research paper or case comment or book review otherwise your submission shall be disqualified.
A short Abstract of 200 to 300 words that outline the main questions or themes addressed in the paper is required to be sent along with the submission. No need to send it separately.
A maximum of one co-author is permitted. Submissions with more than 1 co-author shall be disqualified.
The method of citation which is expected to be followed is Harvard Bluebook 19th Edition.
- Font in Times New Roman with font size 12 pt is prescribed for all submissions.
- Further, the footnotes shall be in font size 10 pt and in Times New Roman font.
- A line spacing of 1.5 for the main text and 1.0 for the footnotes is to be followed.
- All submissions are to be sent in either doc. or docx format. Note any submission in pdf form shall not be accepted
- Headings and Sub-headings: All Capitals and Bold and Justify (Times New Roman font, in font size 14 pt).
Papers submitted for publication to Law Audience Journal must be plagiarism free. The Journal uses paid software to detect the Plagiarism. However, it is the duty of the contributors to ensure the originality. The Journal shall not be liable for any plagiarism or copyright issue.
Publication & Review Policy:
All the submissions (research papers, articles, short-articles, case comments and book-reviews) must adhere to Journal's Publication Policy. Non-compliance with Journal's Publication Policy will result in disqualification.
Copyright Licensing Agreement:
All the submissions shortlisted for publication in our Journal are bound to enter into a copyright licensing agreement with the Journal. The said agreement will be transferring certain rights in favour of the Journal. We'll be emailing a soft copy of the said agreement to the shortlisted submissions and they'll have to take a print out of the same and then they will have to sign it and email us a scanned copy of the said agreement at email@example.com. We will be publishing the shortlisted submissions in our Journal only after receiving the scanned copy of the said agreement.
- Please do not include any kind of diagram or illustration or picture in the submission.
- All the submissions published elsewhere or selected / submitted for publication elsewhere shall be disqualified.
- The name of the Author(s) should not be mentioned anywhere in the submissions.
- The Journal owns the right to discard entries which do not follow the Submission Guidelines.
- The Journal reserves the absolute rights to cancel, defer, or postpone indefinitely, the publication of research papers in the event of the accruing of any event, natural or man-made.
Release of Official Notification:
5th March, 2019
Last date for Submission:
31st March, 2019
Confirmation of shortlisted papers:
25th April, 2019
Publication of selected papers:
30th April, 2019
Mr. Varun Kumar
V.P.O. Gagret. Ward No. 5,
Tehsil Ghanari, Una,
Himachal Pradesh - 177201
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, CEO@lawaudience.com