SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.A. LL.B. (Hons.), BBA. LL.B. (Hons.), 1 year LL.M and Ph.D. programmes at SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.M - 1 year Programme
- Ph.D. in Law
B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) / BBA. LL.B. (Hons.) - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- The candidate should have passed in the XIIth Standard examination conducted by a recognized Board / University (minimum 50% in examinations).
- CLAT Score
LL.M - 1 year Programm
In order to ensure the smooth functioning of a corporation or a business enterprise it is pertinent to uphold the transparency and accountability towards its stakeholders. Corporate Laws provides an outline of the way in which a company must function as a legal entity and how it must be managed.
Corporate Law dictates the formation and activities of companies, helps to regulate and balance the interests among different participants. Therefore, a Corporate Lawyer must have a sound understanding of various provisions of Companies Act, SEBI Rules and underlying laws to support the firm in its understanding.
Kirit P Mehta, School of Law, NMIMS Mumbai through its LLM Progrramme in Corporate Laws specialization provides an in-depth insight and understanding of the subject, thus to prepare them for a successful career in the Corporate world.
- Passed LL.B. degree (with minimum 50% in final year examinations). (Candidates who have appeared for the final year examinations may also apply)
- Candidates who have cleared their gradation by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply and register as per UGC guidelines.
- Written Test and Personal Interview
Ph.D. in Law
- Candidates shall have a Master's degree in Law (LL.M) or a professional degree equivalent to the Master's degree in Law (LL.M), with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade 'B' in the UGC 7-point scale.
Online Registration fee of Rs. 1200 /- plus applicable taxes. Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Online Registration Form:
Start date for Online Registration:
21st February, 2019
Last date for Online Registration:
23rd June, 2019
NMIMS Admission Department
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
V.L. Mehta Road, JVPD Scheme,
Vile Parle (West), Mumbai - 400 056
Download Notification, Schedule