Faculty of Law, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda - Admission 2019
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5 year B.A. LL.B., 3 year LL.B., 2 year LL.M., 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation Practice and 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Practice at Faculty of Law, Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda for the academic year 2019-20.
- B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme
- LL.B. - 3 year Programme
- LL.M. - 2 year Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation Practice - 1 year Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Practice - 1 year Programme
B.A. LL.B. - 5 year Integrated Programme:
- 10+2 with minimum 45% marks in XII Standard for General Category, 42% for SEBC & 40% marks in XII Standard for SC / ST Category Candidate.
- English should be one of the subjects in the qualifying examination.
Note: Those candidates who have appeared at XII Standard exam and results are awaited may also apply and appear in Entrance Examination.
LL.B. - 3 year Programme:
- Any Graduate with minimum 45% marks at qualifying examination for General Category students, 42% for SEBC Category candidates and 40% marks at qualifying examination for students belonging to SC and ST Category.
LL.M. - 2 year Programme:
- LL.B.(General) or LL.B. (Special) or 5 years Law degree course from the University or an Examination equivalent thereto of any Statutory University in India with at least 50% marks or equivalent grades
Post Graduate Diploma:
- Any Graduate with minimum 40% marks at qualifying Examination
- All students who are working are required to bring NOC from their employers in the prescribed form.
Online Application Form:
The online Registration Fees is Rs. 600/-
The M.S. University of Baroda